IGNORED

Master System HSC reloaded Round 5: Fantasy Zone

4Ks

gfs_87712_1_1.jpg

Take command of the spaceship Opa-Opa and blast your way through various fantastical levels as you try to take out all the enemy bases in each stage. Once you've destroyed the bases, you'll have to beat the stage boss in order to move on to the next level. By using your guns and bombs wisely, you'll be able to take down your enemies and explore each of the crazy environments in this side-scroller. You can also buy upgraded weapons for your ship by accessing the shop.

Deadline for high scores in 12:00am, January 22 2010

Current HSC point stats:

Austin: 12

4Ks: 10

Sonic R: 8

roadrunner: 6

Edited by 4Ks

I'm really terrible at this game. I can't beat the first level, mainly because I can't figure out exactly what your supposed to do on the boss.

Shoot him in the mouth when it opens. Listen for the sounds, you'll know when you're actually hitting him. :)

I'm really terrible at this game. I can't beat the first level, mainly because I can't figure out exactly what your supposed to do on the boss.

Shoot him in the mouth when it opens. Listen for the sounds, you'll know when you're actually hitting him. :)

Thanks. I'll have to take another shot at this tomorrow.

aw man… my friend has my Fantasy Zone (as well as my Thunder Blade) I won't be able to play til I see him next weekend :(

Emulate! :)

my wife won't approve of me hogging the family pc to play games when we have 15+ consoles down cellar LOL…

also, I lack a controller and won't play well using a keyboard :( I'll just wait it out until Sunday when my friend visits… I already asked he return the games. I'll probably have to sit out the next round as I just sold my Sonic for an incredible price and don't have the euro games…

I guess I'll post the final table now.

Austin 241,800 +12

Jibbajabba 61,600 +10

roadrunner 33,500 +8

JayWI 31,400 +6

dathkur 31,200 +4

4Ks 27,500 +2

Good to see that we're drawing in some more players.