IGNORED

One Last Halloween Giveaway!

PackratVG

The winner of this contest will receive a $30.00 gift certificate to Packrat Video Games, www.packratvg.com. All you have to do is descramble all of the words below, find the answer to the question, and post your answers (descrambled words and answer) on this message board. Each scrambled word is an Atari 2600 game. Leaving the blue line in its original place, the letter of the unscrambled word above each blue line forms a part of the question. The letters for the question are in descending order. Have fun and good luck everyone!

Jarett Waite

Owner

Packrat Video Games

www.packratvg.com

post-1864-1036017206_thumb.png

Well it seems as though stan beat be to it..but...

1. Night Driver - D

2. Stellar Track - R

3. Gunslinger - U

4. International Soccer - I

5. Enduro - D

1. Hangman - H

2. Tutankham - A

3. Blackjack - L

4. Warlords - L

5. Ghostbusters - O

6. Towering Inferno - W

7. Venture - E

8. Adventure - E

9. Kangaroo - N

So the question becomes: Druid Halloween?

Well you could want the fact that it is often referred to as Summer's End ("Samhain"). Or, you could want to know the fact that it is generally "celebrated" on October 31st. Or that many Christians believe you shouldn't celebrate Halloween because you are essentially workshipping the devil. :D

Cap

Note: Technically Stan is incorrect because he lists one of the games as Black Jack instead of Blackjack. ;)

Congratulations to StanJr! Everyone knows that he has given more than his share to the AA community, so his winning only seems appropriate. StanJr, please PM me your email address to send the gift certificate and details to. Thanks to all!

Jarett Waite

Owner

Packrat Video Games

www.packratvg.com

• 2 weeks later...

PakratVG RULES!

I redeemed my prize and the games just arrived today.

For my $30, I picked up:

Keytsone Kapers (great label)

Oink! (very good label)

Smurf: Gargamel's Castle (great label)

Gangster Alley (PERFECT label)

Not a bad haul for sitting on my tookus and unscrambling some Video Game titles!

THANKS A MILLION Packrat VG!

And I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE go check out Packrat's store and site!

PackRat --

I like your site. The idea of scanning the games is awesome. I like really great labels and the problem with so many Internet stores, trades, and any bulk Ebay buy is that you never really know what you are getting label-wise. I'm sure it is a pain, but it is worth it for the consumer and a real incentive to buy (do you think you will do it for the Colecovision games?).

Take care,

RG

RangerG,

We plan to scan all of our games, it's only a matter of finding the time. You're right, it does take quite a bit of effort, but it's worth it. For now, if anyone would like to see the scan of a game, please drop our customer service a line and we'll scan it for you.

Thanks StanJr for the praise. We truly strive to serve the classic gaming community to the best of our ability.

Sincerely,

Jarett Waite

Owner

Packrat Video Games