IGNORED

Austin

IntellivisionDude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Austin is Awesome. I got a bunch of NES carts along with other games and freebies! I bought from him before off of this site and it's always been a very pleasant experience. Everything came packed with lots of bubble wrap, including a partially broken controller (that looks brand new) for me to experiment on at no cost other than extra shipping. He never ceases to impress!

Once again, Austin comes through with a great package of games at fair prices, shipped quickly and exactly as described! He's easy to work with, and takes the time to prepare detailed pictures and descriptions to make sure you know what you're getting. In other words: a great seller! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's not like you all don't already know this, but it's always a pleasure to do business with Austin. I recently bought some games (2600, NES & N64) from him and everything went well. The games arrived quickly and were packaged very well.

I hate the old eBay-style letter grades and pluses, so let's just say I owe Austin a beer instead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...