IGNORED

Burgel

save2600

If you're obsessed with good communication, prompt shipping and quality packaging then you want to do business with Burgel.

icon_thumbsup.gif

[EDIT: Sorry, I can't let this go with a mere one-liner mention]

There's a reason that save2600 and I both mentioned packaging. Allow me to elaborate. Here's the progression as I unwrapped:

* Sturdy 10"x6"x7" corrugated box well sealed with a good amount of some really tough tape

* Plastic bag filled with loose-fill foam material

* Bubble wrap with several strips of tape

* Ziplock bag, taped shut

* (Apparently new) anti-static plastic bag, taped shut

* Finally, the 7800 Ballblazer cartridge :)

Oh, and did I mention that this was something from the freebie thread for which he/she picked up the shipping?!

If you transact with Burgel, I fully expect that you'll be well taken care of.

Edited by BigO

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for not leaving this feedback a little sooner...I did not feel as if I could say enough for the package that had arrived, but let me try.

Burgel posted a listing in the free thread a couple weeks ago. I politely sent an email with a request and Burgel topped it with a couple of extras. Very Polite pm's! When dealing with Burgel expect nothing but the best! :thumbsup:

The listing was for boxes...I suggested to pay for the shipping and Burgel wouldn't have it!

Upon receiving the package, there was each and every box..individually wrapped in thier own ziplock baggie with a single piece of tape sealing each bag folded over. There was plenty of packing peanuts and each box was stuffed to avoid it from being crushed in the delivery. The delivery was fast. The story behind the game boxes was even well explained.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for her existance here at Atariage.com

Thanks again...stay in touch :D

• 1 month later...

Hello

Here is my story...

I put an ad in the wanted section for some Muppets VHS tapes for my Daughter since she loves the Muppets and Burgel came to the rescue. She had 7 tapes all filled with Muppet goodness! I ask how much for the lot....she says free! What!? Yes, free! Oh and free shipping as well, not just regular old parcel post, we are talking each tape individually bubble wrapped in a nice priority box with all tracking/insurance included. Wow! This just doesn't happen, I never get deals like this. Well, Thanks to burgel I did, I now have a library of Muppets tapes for my daughter to watch with me and I am very happy with these tapes. Burgel, you are the best, A+++++ Thanks again!!!