IGNORED

IRON SOLDIER | PITFALL: THE MAYAN ADVENTURE

kevincal

Play Iron Soldier for 15 minutes - For ALL games to be played this year, it will just be to play them from the start of the game for 15 minutes and that's it! Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

Hyper_Eye mission 14:03 shots 1499 enemy. 57 buildings 63

doctorclu mission 13:55 shots 695 enemies 19 buildings 54

legeek... mission 07:38 shots 575 enemies 20 buildings 28

Play Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure for 15 minutes - For ALL games to be played this year, it will just be to play them from the start of the game for 15 minutes and that's it! Submit the high score you've obtained after 15 minutes of playing. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

50039 - Hyper_Eye

34689 - doctorclu

Edited by kevincal

Bugger. I'm not much cope at both. Plenty of time to get practising though. :)

That's the beauty of the 15 minute time limit! After a few tries you should have it down cold. :)

you might geta double billing of jhsc in the next video cast since I have Iron soldier so I can play that live

and prob get pitfall from vimaster you tube.

still have to figure out some other stuff.

Sweet, any exposure is great! :)

Hey all, I saw the new rules and really liked the 15 minute games. :)

So what's been up KevinCal, im_reg, and Dan?

Dug my Jaguar out of storage and got these scores...

post-4709-126568897387_thumb.jpg

That was the Iron Soldier bit, and...

post-4709-126568906546_thumb.jpg

That Pitfall score was 34,689

Really fun. Might have to try Pitfall again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, I am SO going to win this year!

That's the spirit! ;)

Is emulator use allowed?

Well... I would prefer not to, because Jaguar emulation is quite poor and most games I've seen either run too slow or too fast, therefore handicapping the player (good and/or bad). But if others don't mind you using an emulator, it's fine with me. :) Since we have hardly any participation anyway... COME ON PEOPLE! :P

I couldn't get any stats to display in Iron Soldier so havn't submitted a score for that. Do you have to copmplete a mission before it displays? I played for 15mins just demolishing buildings and shooting enemies. My 15mins was up without completing the first mission so I stood around for 5mins getting shot at hoping it'd show me scores when I died. Nope.

I couldn't get any stats to display in Iron Soldier so havn't submitted a score for that. Do you have to copmplete a mission before it displays? I played for 15mins just demolishing buildings and shooting enemies. My 15mins was up without completing the first mission so I stood around for 5mins getting shot at hoping it'd show me scores when I died. Nope.

Yep, got to finish a mission. Good luck!

ran into some trouble with ustream so I couldn't show the games for this month sorry.hopefully we show something next week and maybe some thing will be done at MGC as well

Hey Dan Ive got both games for next month so I think we can get in on it. Also anybody that comes to MGC we can send in their scores for them :)