IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Scalpel always has the best finds! Can't wait to see what you got.

Thanks Jason, always for your kind messages. I appreciate a LOT ! :)

Yes, I found some nice stuffs and the story about these stuffs are really special for me, I will explain, but it's kind of "Back to the Future" ^^

The Stuffs I received today !

The story about The fourth Intelligentivision games are great for me ! Number is 72 for 3 of them and number 144 for Stonix. The four games were in my collection before I sold a big part of my collection in 2006 ! So, so happy to find them again ! And you know there are quite rare, especially 4-Tris, the very first Intelligentvision game (only 100 games as MineHunter and SameGame & Robots).

And last but not the least, there is a Videoplexer in my package ! Wow ! Happy day for my collection.

post-32817-0-31039900-1428754286_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-50304100-1428754297_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-59164600-1428754311_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-76585600-1428754341_thumb.jpg

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 3

I can't believe there are things you still need for your collection. It seems you have everything!!!

No, I'm not Cmart ;)

I still need some homebrew games : Yogi's, 4-Tris (the 2 very first version), Robot Ruble and League of Light...

Edited by scalpel

Hi all, new member her but I didn't see a place to introduce myself. I lost my playing collection when I went off to school, but started building up rares and stuff I like as I was rebuilding. My favorite game is Burgertime, and the first game I remember playing is shark shark.

Is there a trade/barter FS section somewhere, or am I still relegated to eBay? For starters I need a good working unit. I have a sketchy Sears model for my daily user.

Cheers,

J-

Hi all, new member her but I didn't see a place to introduce myself. I lost my playing collection when I went off to school, but started building up rares and stuff I like as I was rebuilding. My favorite game is Burgertime, and the first game I remember playing is shark shark.

Is there a trade/barter FS section somewhere, or am I still relegated to eBay? For starters I need a good working unit. I have a sketchy Sears model for my daily user.

Cheers,

J-

Welcome!

I've been looking to shed a bit of overstock but am too lazy to put up auctions. PM me a shopping list and we'll see what we can do.

I'm sure others here will also get in touch!

There's the Marketplace to check as well.