IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

1 hour ago, Omnibro said:

Finally the Intellivision Inc. Masters and a pristine gatefold Mission X are crossed off the list!

All that's left for a complete Intellivision Inc. Collection is that damn Super Series Big League Baseball.

20221128_190347.jpg

20221128_190419.jpg

20221128_190437.jpg

Thats a very nice Mission-X!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Omnibro said:

Finally the Intellivision Inc. Masters and a pristine gatefold Mission X are crossed off the list!

All that's left for a complete Intellivision Inc. Collection is that damn Super Series Big League Baseball.

20221128_190347.jpg

20221128_190419.jpg

20221128_190437.jpg

Awesome! Congrats on the great pickups.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Omnibro said:

20221128_190347.jpg

20221128_190419.jpg

20221128_190437.jpg

Congrats!   I’d been looking for that Mission X myself for sometime and finally got one too.  Dont think it’s quite that nice though.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Omnibro said:

Congrats Bro and welcome to the Super Series club!🤣

Did you find already the ultra rare Frog Bog, Tennis, Word Fun and Tron Solar Sailer Intellivision Inc cartridges with the BW manual?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, scalpel said:

Hi guys,

I think I found something interesting yesterday about DK French Canadian version. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks !

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

IMG_6708.jpg

What were you wondering about Pascal? It's the Special Home Version box which I think is the cooler FC one and it has the FC sticker which is also a fun subset. 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kamikazi26 said:

They are very common in Canada. Yes. I have had many in various state of condition. 

I also have the entire sticker set from all the coleco FC games. 

Just now, cmart604 said:

Yah I think I have maybe 4-5 of that version. It's harder to find than the other FC one but not super rare here. 

Could you post a pic of that top flap DK FC version when you have time?

Thanks!🙏

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Could you post a pic of that top flap DK FC version when you have time?

Thanks!🙏

It's the same as all the Coleco games, I just meant that the Special Home Version always seems to have the top flap ripped off, seemingly more than the other FC version

7 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

It's the same as all the Coleco games, I just meant that the Special Home Version always seems to have the top flap ripped off, seemingly more than the other FC version

Kinda like that FC Mousetrap with the mouse and cheese wheel on the cover. Always has its top flap torn off !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cmart604 said:

Got it!👍

Mine too has the top flap a bit ripped off, not completely, like Pascal’s one, but the last little part for hanging it is missing.

I mean this part:

84A40BEB-B195-4990-9503-139A1CF29E15.thumb.jpeg.5d820a0f49aecdc4cc350e81a589af67.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

Kinda like that FC Mousetrap with the mouse and cheese wheel on the cover. Always has its top flap torn off !

I have one, but it has the worst box in my collection. Have never seen another one to get the upgrade.

Even though I have put a lot of focus on my FC collection, I don't have the FC Moustrap "Plays like the real arcade game" (with or without sticker) or the "Special home version of Exidy's Arcade game" versions. I've seen them, but always in such rough condition that I haven't bothered.

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Congrats Bro and welcome to the Super Series club!🤣

Did you find already the ultra rare Frog Bog, Tennis, Word Fun and Tron Solar Sailer Intellivision Inc cartridges with the BW manual?

I'm part of the exclusive Intellivision Inc. Backgammon club!  I know it's cheaper but it's seems to surface on auction about as often as Super Series.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDumer said:

I'm part of the exclusive Intellivision Inc. Backgammon club!  I know it's cheaper but it's seems to surface on auction about as often as Super Series.

That’s great Big!👍

Do you have the Backgammon white label cartridge by the way?

Just to make it clear, in my previous post with "Super Series club" I meant "desperately looking for one Super Series Club"!

Edited by Morpheus
Clarification
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

That’s great Big!👍

Do you have the Backgammon white label cartridge by the way?

Just to make it clear, in my previous post with "Super Series club" I meant "desperately looking for one Super Series Club"!

Oh, I got what you meant! Which means that I am looking for an Intellivision Inc. Backgammon for my last Intellivision Inc. game.

Morpheus - for me if there's no box I'm not looking for it.  So luckily those other II titles I'm not actively looking for.  Now, if one or two roll my way, I'm sure I'll be screwed and add those in.

I got stupid lucky finding an II Backgammon early on. Sometimes I've got good timing... sometimes. 

Edited by Omnibro