IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1109310535921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110931053592&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Looks like nice lot if you're looking for the Sears games and system.

Thanks, you been posting some good auctions. I need a box for the super arcade.

"The box to the system shows considerable wear, but is still in one piece."

Just in case you didn't see that part ;)

• Like 1

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1109310535921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=110931053592&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Looks like nice lot if you're looking for the Sears games and system.

Thanks, you been posting some good auctions. I need a box for the super arcade.

"The box to the system shows considerable wear, but is still in one piece."

Just in case you didn't see that part ;)

saw that but i dont have a box yet, so i wanna have one at least with a box.

Edited by voltron

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3706340083971?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=370634008397&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

looks like a nice synthesizer. I don't have one yet but will probably pass just due to it being bulky. HAVE AT IT! :)

I wish this would've popped up a little sooner. I bought a Synth a few days before this one was listed. Maybe could've gotten this one a bit cheaper, although I believe my current box is nicer :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3706340083971?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=370634008397&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

looks like a nice synthesizer. I don't have one yet but will probably pass just due to it being bulky. HAVE AT IT! :)

I wish this would've popped up a little sooner. I bought a Synth a few days before this one was listed. Maybe could've gotten this one a bit cheaper, although I believe my current box is nicer :)

better than my box!

I seen that Mission X and almost bid on it, but i seen you already were bidding. :P

Do you have it?

Yes, I have had my copy of well over a year. I seen the one you were bidding on was missing the bottom cart retention area, otherwise I would of given you a run for your money! My copy is messed up in the same area. Is this your first copy or second?

I seen that Mission X and almost bid on it, but i seen you already were bidding. :P

Do you have it?

Yes, I have had my copy of well over a year. I seen the one you were bidding on was missing the bottom cart retention area, otherwise I would of given you a run for your money! My copy is messed up in the same area. Is this your first copy or second?

2nd, thanks to thegoldenband. We did a trade a while back before I realized how uncommon it was. He has since been further compensated after the fact. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a pretty nice River Raid in this auction

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=11322247

I've never bought from a Goodwill auction before. (don't need River Raid either) ;)

I did and they sent my console in a very large box, with no bubble wrap, no padding, no newspaper, no styrofoam, no packing peanuts, no nothing to hold the console in place. But they were nice enough to write handle with care. The console did not survive . It was like sending an egg in a large empty suitcase.

http://www.shopgoodw...ItemID=11322247

I've never bought from a Goodwill auction before. (don't need River Raid either) ;)

Just checked in on it.. and wow... worse than ebay bidding going there...2+ days left and $90 ?? :-o :-o Yikes !!

I have noticed that pattern and don't quite fully understand it. I haven't checked Goodwill's auction site too often but the few times i did all the auctions seem to be bid higher than the average Ebay auction. I don't get it. Do people have more faith in Goodwill than Ebay? Why would people overpay? Plus their shipping is way too high as well. So people will still overpay with overpriced shipping. I just don't get it. lol :? :dunce:

http://www.shopgoodw...ItemID=11322247

Just checked in on it.. and wow... worse than ebay bidding going there...2+ days left and $90 ?? :-o :-o Yikes !!

I have noticed that pattern and don't quite fully understand it. I haven't checked Goodwill's auction site too often but the few times i did all the auctions seem to be bid higher than the average Ebay auction. I don't get it. Do people have more faith in Goodwill than Ebay? Why would people overpay? Plus their shipping is way too high as well. So people will still overpay with overpriced shipping. I just don't get it. lol :? :dunce:

Dude, I don't get it either... I have bought a few things, none of them video game related because this doesn't only happen to the INTV stuff, try a search on NES,or N64, I could not believe it !!

I actually have got around the shipping by only bidding on things here in Indy, and then go pick it up, it's helped a little

Not the bargains they should be for sure !!

• 2 weeks later...