IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

With Melody Blaster in there, you definitely got your money's worth.

I'd say you did very well.

thanks, great to know. Actually, I don't know if the manuel is there for Melody Blaster. My parents received the package for me 'cause I'm abroad... close to the US right now.

GAMES FOUND IN THE WILD!

I went hunting today and found some Intellivision games at an antique store in St. Louis.

Bundled together, I found LV Poker and Blackjack (box only), NFL Football (missing manual and one overlay), and Space Battle (Blue version, CIB), I paid $3.75 for the lot, but figured they needed rescuing :-D I can make them complete again. I have the technology - I can rebuild them.

I also picked up an orange/grey NES Light Zapper for $1 at a Value Village (Savers). Now I finally have a suitable weapon for robbing video game stores :grin:

• Like 2

Picked up World Series Major League Baseball in a lot of games with the Computer Module and Keyboard for $88 bucks on Ebay yesterday. I think that's pretty cool.

I bought dutch stampede. Now to other variation collectors: Its obvious that the blue sticker was put afterwards on the box, is this still a variant? I would say yes, but I am not sure how you think about it. Unfortunately I cant ask before clicking the buy it now-button :lol:

post-35236-0-27740000-1374858282_thumb.png

Edited by Ignorama

I bought dutch stampede. Now to other variation collectors: Its obvious that the blue sticker was put afterwards on the box, is this still a variant? I would say yes, but I am not sure how you think about it. Unfortunately I cant ask before clicking the buy it now-button :lol:

I have the Dutch Pitfall (I started a thread on it a while ago). No manual, though. Same sticker.