IGNORED

Are you attending CGE2K10?

Albert

Put me on the maybe list please! Depends on how much it will cost...funds are tight right now, but will start setting back now. 2-days one night...what's the cheapest rate on rooms in Vegas? Guess I could spend the night in the car ;)

I've added you to the maybe column. :) I can't answer your question as to the cheapest room rates in Vegas--perhaps others can chime in with their experiences. I'm not sure I would want to stay in the car in the middle of the Vegas summer!!

..Al

I've never been to one so I'm lost. I've never been out of the the central region for that matter. Is the event also being held at the Tropicana?

My wife says we can go, but keep me on the maybe list until I reserve a room.

Edited by kamakazi

For the record, Albert railroaded me into posting on this thread. I made the mistake of telling him that no force in the universe could prevent me from attending once he assured me AA and DP would ACTUALLY be in the same room at the same time. This is way overdue, Gentlemen!

But there is an even greater incentive to go. After reading the list of potential attendees, getting the chance to meet so many of you in person makes it worth the trip. That's in addition to many of the friends I've made at past CGEs.

So, Albert, put me down as a definite maybe. As many of you have said, getting the resources together for such an endeavor is a challenge. But this event is too important to the Classic Gaming Community to let it slip by.

Looking forward...

So, Albert, put me down as a definite maybe. As many of you have said, getting the resources together for such an endeavor is a challenge. But this event is too important to the Classic Gaming Community to let it slip by.

Looking forward...

I've added you to the "Maybes" list--really hope you're able to make it! Would be great to see you again. :)

..Al

Al, you should do some small labels that everyone can stick on their jacket ... with the AA logo and their username. just like we did at the eurocon 2008 ... :)

i garantee lots of "aaaaah, that's you!?"-moments ;)

We do plan on making name badges for AtariAge and DP members. :)

I'm in! :thumbsup:

I've added you to the list! See you there!

..Al

So here is my way too long story.... :ponder:

2010 is a big year for my family. My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary , My son is turning 21 and My wife is turning 50. We were planning to celebrate with a trip to Las Vegas and will be there from July 30th. All this and CGE2010 too ? OK , now that I have bored you all to tears ;) , put me down for a YES for attending ...actually the 3 of us will be there !

Tom The Old Guy

So here is my way too long story.... :ponder:

2010 is a big year for my family. My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary , My son is turning 21 and My wife is turning 50. We were planning to celebrate with a trip to Las Vegas and will be there from July 30th. All this and CGE2010 too ? OK , now that I have bored you all to tears ;) , put me down for a YES for attending ...actually the 3 of us will be there !

Tom The Old Guy

Sounds like you're going to have a great time in Vegas! See you there! :D

..Al