IGNORED

Are you attending CGE2K10?

Albert

So here is my way too long story.... :ponder:

2010 is a big year for my family. My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary , My son is turning 21 and My wife is turning 50. We were planning to celebrate with a trip to Las Vegas and will be there from July 30th. All this and CGE2010 too ? OK , now that I have bored you all to tears ;) , put me down for a YES for attending ...actually the 3 of us will be there !

Tom The Old Guy

Sounds like you're going to have a great time in Vegas! See you there! :D

..Al

Thank Al,

Looking foward to seeing some real live humans (and I use that term loosely) :roll: from this forum. Forgot to mention it but my son who will be there is "yeaadudee" on here and also , although she is not on here , my wife Donna is actualy very supportive of our hobby and is in fact the one who started all this and joined the Atari Club back in the day !yes , still have her card !

Thanks again for all the work here and for taking the time to acknowledge each member.

Looking foward to meeting you in person,

Tom

I will be there, got my CGEXPO tickets for the wife, and kids.

Excellent, see you at the show! :D

Thank Al,

Looking foward to seeing some real live humans (and I use that term loosely) :roll: from this forum. Forgot to mention it but my son who will be there is "yeaadudee" on here and also , although she is not on here , my wife Donna is actualy very supportive of our hobby and is in fact the one who started all this and joined the Atari Club back in the day !yes , still have her card !

Thanks again for all the work here and for taking the time to acknowledge each member.

Looking foward to meeting you in person,

Tom

That's very cool that you still have your wife's Atari Club card. I unfortunately was never a member. I sure wish I could go back in time and buy some of those Atari Club "exclusive" games, like Crazy Climber and Quadrun! :D

..Al

Albert, I too will attend, had fun at the NWCGE meeting you and other NWCGE members and I haven't been to CGE since 2k1. Be sure to bring boxes for your Atari 8 bit stuff this time :D, I was the guy who took forever to finally decide to buy Castle Crisis.

Albert, I too will attend, had fun at the NWCGE meeting you and other NWCGE members and I haven't been to CGE since 2k1. Be sure to bring boxes for your Atari 8 bit stuff this time :D, I was the guy who took forever to finally decide to buy Castle Crisis.

Great, look forward to seeing you at the show! I've added you to the list in the first post. I do remember your angst with regards to Castle Crisis. :D I can't comment at this time what new boxed games might be available. :ponder:

I just purchased my tickets to go! Yippee!!!! :D :cool:

Awesome, I've added you to the list. See you at the show!

..Al

I'm definitely gonna be there along with my girlfriend and brother. It also helps that the last day of CGE happens to occur on me and my GF's birthday! :D

I've added you to the list! Does your girlfriend like classic video games? :)

..Al

Kinda... She tolerates my hobby and sometimes we'll play some of the old stuff. :)

I started this thread to keep track of AtariAge members who will be attending the Classic Gaming Expo this summer. If you're coming to the show (or think you'll be able to attend), please post in this thread and I'll add your name to the list!

Here's the list thus far:

- Albert

- ApolloBoy

- atarian1

- bcombee

- bfstats

- Burgel

- Cav

- chrisbid

- chuys450

- CPUWIZ

- Cravins

- -^Cro§Bow^-

- Curt Vendel

- Dan Iacovelli

- evg2000

- hhwolfman

- Joe Sm00th

- Lucky Man

- Mayhem

- Mr. Galaxian

- PacManPlus

- purenergy

- RecycledGamer

- Rick Weis

- rjchamp3

- Sauron

- Shquata

- SpiceWare

- swlovinist

- Tempest

- ThumpNugget

- VW

- Wonder007

- Y-bot

- yeaadudee

- 98PaceCar

Maybes:

- Cebus Capucinis

- cvga

- kamakazi

- Mitch

- PingvinBlueJeans

- Tom-Lynx

See everyone there!!

..Al

Albert, you missed Mii!! Put Mii down as a definite maybe!?

I'm definitely gonna be there along with my girlfriend and brother. It also helps that the last day of CGE happens to occur on me and my GF's birthday! :D

I've added you to the list! Does your girlfriend like classic video games? :)

..Al

Kinda... She tolerates my hobby and sometimes we'll play some of the old stuff. :)

She only tolerates your hobby because she is not married to you yet. ;)

Albert, you missed Mii!! Put Mii down as a definite maybe!?

I've put you down in the Maybe column. If your plans firm up, please let me know and I'll add you to the Confirmed list!

..Al

Greetings, Albert. I have good news!! Unlike politicians who wet themselves everytime the polls go up or down

1 or 2 points, I have made a decision. I am going to CGE2010!! WoooHoo!! I made my reservations today,

and I have registered for CGE2010!! Mii is a defininite yes. Yah, Mii!! Mii is coming to CGE2010!!

I started this thread to keep track of AtariAge members who will be attending the Classic Gaming Expo this summer. If you're coming to the show (or think you'll be able to attend), please post in this thread and I'll add your name to the list!

..Al

Hey Al, you can ad me to the list, been awhile since I hit Vegas :twisted: