IGNORED

Classic Gaming Quarterly

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to get caught up on text reviews for the website!

I just posted reviews of Seaquest and Keystone Kapers for the Atari 2600, and Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers and T&C Surf Designs Wood & Water Rage for the NES.

I'm going to try to post reviews for the rest of the Sega Genesis launch games ASAP.

Another really cool product from krikzz. I hope this guy eventually makes an Everdrive for every system known to man. Buy straight from the man to help keep his projects flush with cash! www.retrogate.com

Thanks for watching!

Chris

Edited by Jibbajaba
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

He lives!!

I was just poking around your channel the other day and was wondering if you were taking a break or something. Glad to see another video!

Man... For 4 weeks in a row, I was traveling for work all week. No time to make videos! But now I have 2 weeks off and nothing to do. So I plan to make at least a few of them. Working on one right now!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent as usual. I would like to see you take on the 3DO or one of the other early CD-based systems. A lot of interesting historical data there which you always present rather well.

Thanks, man! I've actually been thinking a lot about doing the 3DO as my next launch special. As you said, a lot of interesting history there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...