IGNORED

harmony/PAL atari?

jjjjossss

I really want one of these harmony things. I live in england and i don't know if they are compatible with a PAL atari (can't find this info sorry if i missed it). Can someone let me know? cheers!

Yes, the Harmony cart will work fine on PAL Atari 2600 consoles if the firmware is updated to the PAL version. The Harmony firmware can be upgraded at any time to change between PAL50, PAL60, and NTSC. Batari can probably put the PAL firmware on the cartridge for you when you order.

Chris

• 2 months later...

I really want one of these harmony things. I live in england and i don't know if they are compatible with a PAL atari (can't find this info sorry if i missed it). Can someone let me know? cheers!

Yes, the Harmony cart will work fine on PAL Atari 2600 consoles if the firmware is updated to the PAL version. The Harmony firmware can be upgraded at any time to change between PAL50, PAL60, and NTSC. Batari can probably put the PAL firmware on the cartridge for you when you order.

Chris

I'm in Australia and have a PAL 2600 and this works a treat. I updated the BIOS to the PAL50 firmware myself and is very easy to do. This cart is worth every $$$...