IGNORED

centipede at flea market need help

mark

i seen a centipede arcade at a local flea market i think he wants 150 or 200 for it. he wasn't there but his wife said it didn't have a game in it. what did she mean by that cause she didn't know. pcb board?????

also if it doesn't have a game in it how do i check its condition . i don't know anything about fixing arcades.

The game is probably missing the PCB. If you power it up you should see an orange glow in the neck of the tube. Also, if you have header and coin door lights the power supply is probably ok.(if you don't have a meter handy or don't know how to use one.)

Like these guys have said, if its just missing its PCB board, it might take a little bit of looking, but I should not be to hard to find one that works and then all you would have to do is pop it in. Working on the old styl of arcade games is not hard, but it helps if you can get the manuals for it, then the rest is a piece of cake. I have three working PCB boards for my 1981 Venture arcade game from Exidy which are harder to find then a board for Centipede and if you need a new control board overlay, header, side art and more for the cabinet, you can go to places like www.arcaderenovations.com, www.arcaderestorations.com and a few others for that stuff and if you need new chips, roller controller, coin receivers and buttons, you can go to www.jamco.com and www.wicothesource.com. I hope some of this helps you out.

8) :ponder: :D