IGNORED

MCGG meeting

I'll be wearing bluejeans, a gray shirt and a blue and white striped shirt over that. Hopefully I can get away without wearing a jacket today. Otherwise I'll be in a gray long sleeve t-shirt and a leather jacket. I need to see what the weather is like when I leave.

Tempest

I'll be wearing bluejeans, a gray shirt and a blue and white striped shirt over that. Hopefully I can get away without wearing a jacket today. Otherwise I'll be in a gray long sleeve t-shirt and a leather jacket. I need to see what the weather is like when I leave.

Tempest

I'm going to leave my coat in the car... too uncomfortable wearing it in Pete's. Besides, it's extra bulk when you're gaming, or something to worry about if you take it off. :)

I was there...around 3:30

DS me scheduled something earlier in the day and I arrived somewhat late... didn't have time to check this post to see where to meet / whom was wearing what etc... So I missed out again... :sad: :sad:

maybe next time...

That sucks... at 3:30, Tempest, my wife, and I were sitting at a table in the front part of the building to the right of where you walk in at. Jboy and his entourage arrived about 4:00. Chris Leach was a bit after that.

I was there...around 3:30

DS me scheduled something earlier in the day and I arrived somewhat late... didn't have time to check this post to see where to meet / whom was wearing what etc... So I missed out again... :sad: :sad:

maybe next time...

Man Jeff sorry we missed you buddy but we are planning the next meeting already so we will be sure that you will not miss it next time.

Edited by jboypacman

Here are the pictures from yesterdays meeting that Mrs. Aftermac took:

http://picasaweb.google.com/aftermac/MCGGMeeting2202010?feat=directlink

There's some great pictures of gaming at Pete's, dinner at the Pizza House (including Chris Leach and his man salad :P ), and gaming at Zeta's house and the aforementioned funfetti- strawberry-chocolate cake that my wife made.

Had a great time with everyone yesterday (JEFF31, I really do feel bad)! It was great meeting Chris Leach and making some trades... thanks again for the Atari t-shirt! I'm already looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next meeting! :)

Here are the pictures from yesterdays meeting that Mrs. Aftermac took:

http://picasaweb.google.com/aftermac/MCGGMeeting2202010?feat=directlink

There's some great pictures of gaming at Pete's, dinner at the Pizza House (including Chris Leach and his man salad :P ), and gaming at Zeta's house and the aforementioned funfetti- strawberry-chocolate cake that my wife made.

Had a great time with everyone yesterday (JEFF31, I really do feel bad)! It was great meeting Chris Leach and making some trades... thanks again for the Atari t-shirt! I'm already looking forward to seeing everyone again at the next meeting! :)

All of those pictures turned out great! and yes the cake was tasty! Many thanks to Mary for making it. :)

This was a lot of fun, I'm sure to go to the next one if my work schedule doesn't change. I was hoping to play Death Tank Zwei until 4:00am but everyone left!

Tempest: I have your remote and I'll bring it to the next meeting. If you need it sooner and want to pick it up, just let me know when.

Perhaps we need to start earlier then? It does always seem like we're just getting started and then it's 2am.

Just bring the remote to the next meeting (which will conveniently be at my house). That TV is my spare one so I don't use it most of the time.

Tempest

This was a lot of fun, I'm sure to go to the next one if my work schedule doesn't change. I was hoping to play Death Tank Zwei until 4:00am but everyone left!

Tempest: I have your remote and I'll bring it to the next meeting. If you need it sooner and want to pick it up, just let me know when.

Perhaps we need to start earlier then? It does always seem like we're just getting started and then it's 2am.

Just bring the remote to the next meeting (which will conveniently be at my house). That TV is my spare one so I don't use it most of the time.

Tempest

A earlier meeting is easy to do just need to figure out when we can all get together next and go from there.....Marvin's and a little lunch/early dinner then on to Tempest's place. :)