IGNORED

Star Ocean International

Skaarg

I just got this a couple days ago and got around to playing it last night. I was on the bubble about buying it right away since just a couple weeks ago I had played the game a bit on 360 and was severely disappointed with the camera never behaving right and having terrible angles when in close quarters and sometimes the framerate dipped a bit. Well the new PS3 version seemed to improve that a bit. The English voices are still mediocre, but overall it's a fun game and a continuation of a great combat system. I'm a person who can sometimes get bored with just a regular menu combat system, so something like this is a lot of fun for me.

Anybody else pick it up and happen to be enjoying it?

I'l probably pick it up after the price comes down a bit. I've still got Dragon Age and Dante's Inferno waiting for me to play. One thing I really like about the PS3 version of SO is the ability to choose the Japanese language track with english subs, something I'd love to see included in more JRPGs. It's a shame that FF13 won't be doing something similar.