IGNORED

New Games and Magazines in the AtariAge Store

Albert

I've just added three Atari 2600 games, a 5200 game, and two new Magazines to the AtariAge Store! Plus, AtariAge Subscribers get 5% off everything in the store! If you're a subscriber, please PM me your store account's email address and I'll update your account.

New Atari 2600 Games

Two of these games are new homebrews, and one is a re-release of Tony Wong's wonderful Haunted Adventure Trilogy:

- Cave In

- Lead

- Haunted Adventure Trilogy

large_931_2600_CaveIn_2.jpg

large_932_2600_Lead_2.jpg

large_933_2600_HauntedTrilogy_2.jpg

And don't forget about other recent 2600 homebrews:

- Incoming!

- Dungeon (and don't forget the beautiful poster!)

- Juno First

- Stella's Stocking Re-Release (for those who missed it the first time around!)

Many of these games have gameplay video that you can view by clicking on the "Video" tab. Thanks go out to Nathan Strum with his help in creating these videos!

You can find all the latest 2600 homebrews here:

Atari 2600 Homebrews, sorted by newest arrivals

Melody Board Arrives

The new Melody board is available as an upgrade for nearly all Atari 2600 games sold in the AtariAge Store. You can trade-in any Melody-based games for 50% of their purchase price towards new games, as well as receive a free upgrade if a game is revised down the road. You can read about the Melody here:

- Learn about the Melody Board

melody_board.jpg

Castle Blast Returns

Back in 2002, Ronen Habot released one of the first Atari 5200 homebrew games, Castle Blast. Castle Blast is shoot'em up based on the 5th screen of Atari's 2600 Phoenix where you take on the mothership. Having been out of print for several years, we're happy to make Castle Blast available again for 5200 fans! This new release of Castle Blast features a glossy, UV-protected label and a newly designed 5" x 7" four-page color manual, both professionally printed.

large_939_5200_CastleBlast_2.jpg

New Magazines

I've also added new issues of ReVival Magazine and ST Magazine:

- ReVival Magazine Issue #39

- ST Magazine Issue #144

detail_936_revival_39_cover_detail.jpg detail_937_STMagazine_144_cover_detail.jpg

You can view all the magazines we have in stock here.

Atari City Poster

And if you haven't already picked one up, the Atari City Poster:

AtariCity_poster.jpg

Enjoy!!

..Al

• 2 weeks later...

I've just added three Atari 2600 games, a 5200 game, and two new Magazines to the AtariAge Store! Plus, AtariAge Subscribers get 5% off everything in the store! If you're a subscriber, please PM me your store account's email address and I'll update your account.

New Atari 2600 Games

Two of these games are new homebrews, and one is a re-release of Tony Wong's wonderful Haunted Adventure Trilogy:

- Cave In

- Lead

- Haunted Adventure Trilogy

large_931_2600_CaveIn_2.jpg

large_932_2600_Lead_2.jpg

large_933_2600_HauntedTrilogy_2.jpg

And don't forget about other recent 2600 homebrews:

- Incoming!

- Dungeon (and don't forget the beautiful poster!)

- Juno First

- Stella's Stocking Re-Release (for those who missed it the first time around!)

Many of these games have gameplay video that you can view by clicking on the "Video" tab. Thanks go out to Nathan Strum with his help in creating these videos!

You can find all the latest 2600 homebrews here:

Atari 2600 Homebrews, sorted by newest arrivals

Melody Board Arrives

The new Melody board is available as an upgrade for nearly all Atari 2600 games sold in the AtariAge Store. You can trade-in any Melody-based games for 50% of their purchase price towards new games, as well as receive a free upgrade if a game is revised down the road. You can read about the Melody here:

- Learn about the Melody Board

melody_board.jpg

Castle Blast Returns

Back in 2002, Ronen Habot released one of the first Atari 5200 homebrew games, Castle Blast. Castle Blast is shoot'em up based on the 5th screen of Atari's 2600 Phoenix where you take on the mothership. Having been out of print for several years, we're happy to make Castle Blast available again for 5200 fans! This new release of Castle Blast features a glossy, UV-protected label and a newly designed 5" x 7" four-page color manual, both professionally printed.

large_939_5200_CastleBlast_2.jpg

New Magazines

I've also added new issues of ReVival Magazine and ST Magazine:

- ReVival Magazine Issue #39

- ST Magazine Issue #144

detail_936_revival_39_cover_detail.jpg detail_937_STMagazine_144_cover_detail.jpg

You can view all the magazines we have in stock here.

Atari City Poster

And if you haven't already picked one up, the Atari City Poster:

AtariCity_poster.jpg

Enjoy!!

..Al

You will also have Video Game Trader #15 once it gets printed (which should be within the next 2-3 weeks).

Tom