IGNORED

PAL Collecting

Cybertom

Hi Guys,

i don't think that all the PAL games are worth collecting. Looking at all the pirated Stuff and the very cheap made copys of pirated pirate games :) but hey - looking at the really cool stuff like the games i talk about is not only a challenge to collect it's a life task ;)

Anyway - also hunting for the last handful of NTSC Nines and Tens is one too :)

greetings

Tom

P.S. IMHO - The "God" game is another proof that the persons who made the labels for these freaky pirates are barbers, sheet banner workers or part time alcoholics than gamers or artworkers ;)

Hi Guys,

i don't think that all the PAL games are worth collecting. Looking at all the pirated Stuff and the very cheap made copys of pirated pirate games :) but hey - looking at the really cool stuff like the games i talk about is not only a challenge to collect it's a life task ;)

Anyway - also hunting for the last handful of NTSC Nines and Tens is one too :)

greetings

Tom

P.S. IMHO - The "God" game is another proof that the persons who made the labels for these freaky pirates are barbers, sheet banner workers or part time alcoholics than gamers or artworkers ;)

Its "all the pirated Stuff and the very cheap made copys of pirated pirate games" that makes collecting for the 2600 so interesting. Finding a strange looking cart, not knowing what a hell it is, thats exiting. Finding a 9 or 10 cart in the wild is offcourse also very exiting, but how often does that happen?

The only thing i dont like about being a collector for the 2600 is having to come across those darn NTSC carts that look exactly like the PAL ones. How come Europe is flodded with NTSC carts? Why is 50% (atleast) of the carts being sold on swedish auction-sites NTSC carts?

Nah, only kidding. I love that challenge to. ;) :pirate:

• Like 1

Nah, collecting NTSC is WAY cooler. :P

Then why is most of the Atari games you buy PAL then ??

Because I can't afford the NTSC versions :D

But most of the PAL games you buy are not available in NTSC :P

you got me there ... :)

Aussie talk! :ponder: :D

Hi Guys,

i don't think that all the PAL games are worth collecting. Looking at all the pirated Stuff and the very cheap made copys of pirated pirate games ....

OMG.jpg

i'm looking .... and i'm loving it! :D

edit: almost every second big 2600 collector sent me a PM at some point, asking if i would sell the cart .... and a lot of ntsc collectors as well. the mighty power of PAL is bigger than u think! :D

Edited by jahfish
  • Like 1