IGNORED

Plug-n-Play iSport TV Interactive Game Console Set (NTSC)

tremoloman2006

I found this system for sale at Ocean State Job Lot in my hometown for $19.99.

On a whim I purchased it since it was so cheap.

The games aren't that great but one thing that peaked my curisoity is that it looks like it may be a NES clone.

Plug-n-Play iSport TV Interactive Game Console Set (NTSC)

As you can see in the pics, one looks like a NES cartridge slot.

sku_29493_4.jpg

Do any of you have this system?

Will it work with NES carts?

I don't own any NES hardware so I have no way of testing it. If it does work, it would be a great NES clone for $20. icon_smile.gif

Some of the game titles appear to be legit games that were hacked to look like generic titles. The music does seem to be a little better than NES style, more of the looping short sound clip variety. I wish I had some carts to test this. Could be a SNES after all. icon_razz.gif

Some of the games are complete crap... some are pretty damn fun. "Tank" and "Golf" are two of my favs thus far.

Some of the game titles appear to be legit games that were hacked to look like generic titles. The music does seem to be a little better than NES style, more of the looping short sound clip variety. I wish I had some carts to test this. Could be a SNES after all. icon_razz.gif

Some of the games are complete crap... some are pretty damn fun. "Tank" and "Golf" are two of my favs thus far.

You should try and put together a video of you playing this system i think that would be neat to see.

Any leads on getting this at a brick & mortar store dirt cheap? I wouldn't mind doing a decent video review of it. That is, had my main system not died. I've seen some reviewes on youtube, the worst offender being a 9-part series(might have been a different system) where you don't see the games(filmed right in front of the TV) until 3/5ths of the way. *sigh*.