IGNORED

Dante's Inferno

cimerians

Just got this game last week and I'm just starting out in it. Anyone playing this game? My first impression is that its a total God of War clone which isn't a bad thing really since I'm so familiar with the controls of God of War. Its got a lot of, shall we say, questionable content? Demons, devils (Satan isnt mentioned so far :P) but a lot of relegious overtones of course cause its based of literature. More nudity in a video game than I've ever seen so far.

Some of the large demons\beasts are impressive and the environments always leaving me staring in bewilderment. I'm currently leveling my Holy powers and I think I may play again and level up the "dark side" scythe powers later. I kind of want to do a mixture of both though.

Any thoughts, gripes etc?

It costs the same as God of War III that will be coming out soon, so I don't see the point. If God of War was a couple years out, I might have considered it, like when I bought Heavenly Sword. But it simply picked a bad time to make it's debut.

Also, while boobs are always a good thing, I was put off by how they tried to use every excuse to put them in the game. I mean.. a giant boss with giant tits... why? It's almost like they said "Well God of War was popular partially by showing tits, so we'll just up the amount 100X! That will make us 100X more popular! Yes, it all makes sense now!".

Oh well, I like it but I'm not sure its worth the 60 bucks day 1 purchase.

Been there!! More than once. :( LOL

I will snag this one eventually (I get all games that include boobs) probably get it when it's $20 though. I agree with Daytona, little point picking this up right now.