IGNORED

RUINER PINBALL | SUPER BURNOUT

kevincal

Play Ruiner Pinball on "The Tower" table. Submit the high score you've obtained. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

Play Super Burnout on the Germany track with any bike in any mode. Submit your best lap time. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

Ruiner Pinball

581,461,400 - kid_vidiot - 5 points

393,662,060 - Hyper_Eye - 4 points

110,020,190 - The_Laird - 3 points

42,100,370 - Astropuff - 2 points

19,206,370 - legeek - 1 point

Super Burnout

0'34"64 - Hyper_Eye - 8 points

0'34"89 - kgenthe - 7 points

0'36"13 - Astropuff - 6 points

0'36"64 - Crude Dude - 5 points

o'37"98 - The_Laird - 4 points

0'38"40 - kevincal - 3 points

0'40"39 - im_reg - 2 points

0'40"49 - legeek - 1 point

Edited by kevincal

The rules don't really work for these games.

Would be much better to just post highscores for one of the tables on Runier and best track time for one of the tracks on Super Burnout

:thumbsup:

For Super Burnout I vote for Germany. That has to be one of the greatest tracks in racing game history.

Ruiner Pinball is easy. We just need to pick a table and go for the highest score.

For Super Burnout we need to pick a track and we need to decide if we should take the best track time or best lap time. My vote is to run Germany with any bike and go with the best lap time.

Try to buy them for cheap on eBay Danny! ;)

New rules guys...

Play Ruiner Pinball on "The Tower" table. Submit the high score you've obtained. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

Play Super Burnout on the Germany track with any bike in any mode. Submit your best lap time. You may attempt this as many times as you please throughout the month. GOOD LUCK!

Edited by kevincal

My Ruiner score: 327,129,990. No, I haven't only played this table twice. I have had this cart since 1996. I just reset it to factory to be absolutely sure that I was playing with default settings. So those two sores are both the attempts I have made so far. I intend to try at least a few more times to increase my score before the month ends.

post-2962-126833324726_thumb.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! I want to warn people that Ruiner Pinball is fairly buggy at least on The Tower table. I have had this game for a long long time and it has seen a lot of play so it is possible that it is my cart but the game has crashed on me a few times. One time the sound completely went out and when I finished the table the game crashed. This time I was having a great game and I was sitting at around 430,000,000 points when the game made a strange sound and crashed to a black screen. I was quite sad about it. Anyway, just know that the game can crash.

Is the Punisher allowed in Super Burnout?

I wouldn't mind the punisher being in play but the rules do clearly say no cheats of any kind. This is stated in the 2010 HSC thread. Since a code has to be entered to unlock Punisher I think this rule probably applies.

Edited by Hyper_Eye

Is the Punisher allowed in Super Burnout?

I wouldn't mind the punisher being in play but the rules do clearly say no cheats of any kind. This is stated in the 2010 HSC thread. Since a code has to be entered to unlock Punisher I think this rule probably applies.

Good point! I read "any bike" and didn't think about the no cheats rule. Back to the drawing board.