IGNORED

RUINER PINBALL | SUPER BURNOUT

kevincal

Is the pal version poorly optomized? Even on a really good run i can only get it in the 37's even if i hit every corner well.

No. It was developed in France so started off as a Pal game.

Fair enough im only good at 3d racers so thats no surprise, its just me being rubbish.

For Ruiner, I assume the thing where you press 7 or 9 at the game over screen in order to start your game again, but keeping all the spells you've gotten is NOT allowed? Also assume people are playing on 5 balls and not 7?

Games are supposed to be played with default settings unless otherwise noted and no cheats are allowed.

I really wanted to try to improve my Ruiner score but this turned out to be a bad week. Monday night I started feeling some intense pain. I went to the emergency room and proceeded to experience the most agonizing pain I could imagine. the huge amounts of pain medication didn't even dent it. It turned out I was passing a gallstone through a bile duct. They did an ultrasound and found my gallbladder was completely full of stones. They scheduled surgery and yesterday they removed my gallbladder through laparoscopic surgery (the second time I have had such a surgery.) After waking up I then got to experience more excruciating pain. In the evening I was allowed to go home and now I am recovering in bed. I can't really get up to go to my Jag. :(

Just last year I had a very similar thing happen where I had intense abdominal pain and went to the ER. It turned out then that I had appendicitis and they removed my appendix. The experience was very similar except that the pain was insanely worse this time. Appendecitis hurts but it just didn't compare.

Anyway, I will be playing the next 2 games when I am up and moving around again.

I really wanted to try to improve my Ruiner score but this turned out to be a bad week. Monday night I started feeling some intense pain. I went to the emergency room and proceeded to experience the most agonizing pain I could imagine. the huge amounts of pain medication didn't even dent it. It turned out I was passing a gallstone through a bile duct. They did an ultrasound and found my gallbladder was completely full of stones. They scheduled surgery and yesterday they removed my gallbladder through laparoscopic surgery (the second time I have had such a surgery.) After waking up I then got to experience more excruciating pain. In the evening I was allowed to go home and now I am recovering in bed. I can't really get up to go to my Jag. :(

Just last year I had a very similar thing happen where I had intense abdominal pain and went to the ER. It turned out then that I had appendicitis and they removed my appendix. The experience was very similar except that the pain was insanely worse this time. Appendecitis hurts but it just didn't compare.

Anyway, I will be playing the next 2 games when I am up and moving around again.

Yikes. Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

Indeed, hope you get well soon Hyper. :)

Here are the results. Lots of action this month. :D

Ruiner Pinball

581,461,400 - kid_vidiot - 5 points

393,662,060 - Hyper_Eye - 4 points

110,020,190 - The_Laird - 3 points

42,100,370 - Astropuff - 2 points

19,206,370 - legeek - 1 point

Super Burnout

0'34"64 - Hyper_Eye - 8 points

0'34"89 - kgenthe - 7 points

0'36"13 - Astropuff - 6 points

0'36"64 - Crude Dude - 5 points