IGNORED

atari on fox news

Evidious

"The reason it flickers sometimes on these old computers is they use the display buffer to load data into", as Lode Runner depacks with colour flashing to show the depack routine is running ;) Don't you love people who think they know what they're talking about :)

Pete

Thanks for the link. I never watch Fox News, so I missed it.

I like the suitcase. 130XE, mypicodos, do you think it had a myide in it or what?

Most of them had no idea what they were looking at. The sideburns guy was talking about the arcade version of Tapper (Budwieser).

Then, someone thought of Atari 2600 ET, yet they found ET Phone Home. One guy was kinda on to it when he mentioned that there was never a computer version of it.

Oh, and the first game they launched was the 1982 version of Dig Dug which is, IMO, inferior to the 1983 ver.

I still liked it, tho. I liked it a lot!

Edited by Fres

I'd check this out, but my work firewall blocks Fox News as a "Site showing political extremism". Have to check it out at home I guess :D

LMAO - but they say they are fair and balanced. I guess their definition of balanced means so far to the right that left doesn't exist.

I'd check this out, but my work firewall blocks Fox News as a "Site showing political extremism". Have to check it out at home I guess :D

LMAO - but they say they are fair and balanced. I guess their definition of balanced means so far to the right that left doesn't exist.

Which would be the photonegative of MSNBC.

Anyhow, awesome to see the old gear getting some press.

Edited by HiroProX

MSNBC is centrist. Only in America would they be considered leftist. They are after all owned by major corporations and operated for their interest. Try Democracy Now! for some real leftist media.

MSNBC is centrist. Only in America would they be considered leftist. They are after all owned by major corporations and operated for their interest. Try Democracy Now! for some real leftist media.

Seen it. In the US it's as fringe as my market anarchist politics.

MSNBC is centrist. Only in America would they be considered leftist.

And only by the extreme right, looking to build on the myth of the liberal media which nobody can seem to find. :roll:

Hey, thanks for pointing to that.

I've never seen so much time wasted - almost purposely so - listening to a bunch of know-it-alls who obviously are starved for material.....UNTIL the Atari section. That was cool to see.

That must be a redeye-hour program. It's a crying shame that for a bunch of know-it-alls, they didn't detail the system - explaining exactly what the mods were and where they got them. I guess they think "real" geeks wouldn't be interested in building one for themselves.

What DOS was that? That was an internally-connected SIO device, right? Aaargh! What WAS it?

MSNBC is centrist. Only in America would they be considered leftist.

And only by the extreme right, looking to build on the myth of the liberal media which nobody can seem to find. :roll:

wrong. :roll:

Fox 'News' sucks.

I don't know. I don't get them, but I hear they have tremendous ratings, so I am disinclined to believe they "suck." Perhaps you disagree with them?

Must be his beef, it beats the others combined, besides, you gotta love an Atari story! Who does that?!