IGNORED

Sniderman's AMAZING RACE Giveaway!

Snider-man

Hey gang!

This has nothing to do with that cheesy reality show on NBC (or whatever). I have a copy of Space Jockey for the Atari 2600 that I'll be giving away sometime today. Here's how this game will work.

I'm at work right now - going on 5 p.m. EST-USA. I'll be getting in my car and taking my one-and-a-half hour drive home (long commute!). After I get home, I'll kick off the shoes, eat dinner, play with my dog for a while, and climb back on-line later this evening. When I come back to the Atari Age board - specifically this thread - the last person who posted here will win the cart!

You can post anything you want, BUT YOU CAN ONLY POST ONCE! In other words, take your best guess as to when I'll come back to this thread and post. Then hope that no one else posts after you, yet before I come back!

That's the deal. Time it right, and you win a Space Jockey. Kind of a common cart, but I'm sure there's a newbie out there who'd like to have it. When I return, we'll have a winner! See you tonight!

(Remember, post more than once, and you're OUT!)