IGNORED

Primal Rage move list

I have been playing the 32X version, and the book only lists the basic moves. I can't find a move list online. Anyone know where I can get one for the 32X, Genesis, or Saturn? I figure as they all share the 6 button controller (or at least that option), the lists will probably be similar between them all. Thanks.

I see someone has some good taste in fighters these days ;) .

I have always loved Primal Rage. The SNES version is great and I really like the GameGear version too.

Did you know there was a Primal Rage novel? Yeah I read it, so what? It sucked but the cool thing is that it fleshes out the story for what would have been PR2 until the game got cancelled.

Yes, Primal Rage was a monster of a game. When I was young I would take a 30 minute bike ride to the local arcade just to play this game for hours on-end (while everyone else was playing MK and KI). Really only the Saturn and PC versions did this game any true justice, but fortunately the gameplay was at least fully-intact in the ports to the other consoles as well.