IGNORED

To the Als: Combat II Contest

NoahsMyBro

Hi Guys -

I just remembered about the contest last night. Obviously pushing the deadline, I was at the Post Office (in NJ) at 8:05am this morning, sending you guys my postcard. Regrettably, it's a lame generic Post Office postcard devoid of graphics/pics, but hopefully it will get there by Saturday. BUT, if you happen to be running behind processing things and it shows up Monday, maybe I'll get lucky.

Keep an eye out for a badly hand-drawn fuji,

Steve

I believe it's Veteran's Day. I'm going to post some news shortly with pictures of the carts everyone can win, and give people until Saturday to get their postcards postmarked (and then we will wait a week for them to arrive). So if you want to send in a postcard, you can still do so Friday and Saturday!

..Al

With the understanding that I'll still only get one entry into the contest, I assume it's OK for me to try and mail in a snazzier card than the one I mailed in this morning, right? I'd hate my posted card'o'glory to be the pitiful blank card with the hand-drawn logo!

With the understanding that I'll still only get one entry into the contest, I assume it's OK for me to try and mail in a snazzier card than the one I mailed in this morning, right? I'd hate my posted card'o'glory to be the pitiful blank card with the hand-drawn logo!

Go for it. :)

..Al

PS: Closing this thread so we don't have two Combat II Contest threads..