IGNORED

TREVOR MCFUR IN THE CRESCENT GALAXY | ZOOL 2

kevincal

Alright then, do we want to go with the time limit this month or what? :) You guys decide! ;)

Ok so I guess it will be play each game for 10 minutes and see what score you can achieve. :) Have fun.

t mcfur

567230 jeremiahjt 3 points

444300 kevincal 2 points

367840 im reg 1 pt

zool 2

39085 kevincal 6 pts

34000 mightymage 5 pts

31335 astropuff 4 pts

29295 jeremiahjt 3 pts

28540 im reg 2 pts

25925 legeek 1 pt

Edited by kevincal

Don't have either of these; I'll be back for pinball fantasies.

Get on ebay and buy these suckers, they are CHEAP! ;)

I think we should to timed games for this one. :)

Ummm... I like both! How about ten minute games for both?

Sounds good to me, 10 minutes it is! :)

Trevor McFur only becomes fun after many attempts at it. It's a really difficult game but once you learn how the power ups work it becomes a lot easier!

I have made it to the final stage i know how to play lol, i just think compaired to all the megadrive and saturn shooters out there why would you want to play this? It is so average and the lack of music and dull space stages make it very boring after a while. some of the power ups are pretty cool tho.

The powerups are quite free flowing too so don't be afraid of using them more often than usual, especially as you'll only be playing for 10 mins.

I managed to get past the first two bosses and onto the bonus round, my ten mins then ran out.

My scores are as follows:

Trevor McFur In The Cresent Galaxy; 339,650

th_DSC00243.jpg

Zool 2; 28,540

th_DSC00244.jpg

Edited by im_reg

th_DSC00311.jpg

Trevor McFur In The Cresent Galaxy - 367,840.

That's it I think I'm done with McFur for the high score challenge. :ponder: 10 mins play from the first world saw me through the first two levels, 2 bosses and bonus ring round. On the 10min alarm going off I deliberatly crashed into a ring to take a photo of the high score. I noticed your score doen't increase going through rings and collecting the powerups so I'm thining to get a higher score I was probably best to crash straight away in the bonus ring round to get onto the next level for the remaining 20 odd seconds. Is this how people are getting over 400,000 odd? I kill most enemies and am constantly firing my bullets and bombs and power ups when there are enough enemies on screen. I didn't loose all my lives within the 10mins but still came out with under 400,000.

Are people starting from the first world and only playing 10mins? :?