IGNORED

If the Powerpak will work on an NES emulator, it will work on an NOAC clone

Joe_Cracker

35 members have voted

1. 1. If the PowerPak could work on a PC NES emulator, will it also work on a compatable NES NOAC clone?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

:? That makes no sense. Talk about major tangents. And what do you mean by "it [Mac] can only handle 2 Operating Systems"?

I guess he just read the Bootcamp documentation which only lets you use one extra partition besides the MacOS one.

Right, exactly. If he can't even think past a basic manufacturer's documentation or stock possibilities, he has no business thinking about something new.

This really is sad. This is clearly either a severe mental illness/delusion or he's intentionally trolling for fun. It's one or the other. If he honestly thinks that only one person here is "against him" then it's obviously the former possibility. Sad, sad, sad.

Joe_Cracker has been banned.

..Al

Aww, now we're never going to get a ROM Maker. :(

:ponder:

:rolling:

Dude, we already have it. Just make your ROM maker in batari's ROM maker maker, or alternately if you don't like his menu choices you can use my ROM maker maker maker to make your own ROM maker maker.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw the new thread talking about this guy, came here to see what was going on, read all the pages....

My comments echo what Koopa 64 said:

"I just sat through all 14 pages... The ending was kind of a killjoy, but the character development was top notch. My only complaint the villain was annoying at certain points but overall the comedy was well written."

:D

Seriously, this brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for the laughs! :P

• Like 1

Saw the new thread talking about this guy, came here to see what was going on, read all the pages....

My comments echo what Koopa 64 said:

"I just sat through all 14 pages... The ending was kind of a killjoy, but the character development was top notch. My only complaint the villain was annoying at certain points but overall the comedy was well written."

The problem of course is that you need a well motivated TEAM to pull off a project like that. I suggest Joe get in touch with this guy:

http://www.atariage....hardwork%202600

They'll get it knocked out in no time.

..Now what is easier, making a 2600 game or making some souped up peace of software that helps you make the games? Because we'll do the easy thing first.

He speaks the truth! Our 69th President Samuel Adams said:

"we choose to go do the Moon Patrol in this decade and port to the other consoles, not because they are hard, but because they are easy"

peace of software and Goodwill to Clothes,

theloon

Edited by theloon
  • Like 1

Oh, what a shame he's been banned, just as I finished the rommaker he requested.

Only works under Windows 3.x, but it's a start.

If he ever sees this, all he has to do is copy and paste the following into notepad, then save it as ROMMAKE.EXE and it's ready to go:

-----START HERE------

hipj569jhityhmeih9j65e8he6hu j8hj65 58gh7eh5 r47eowg5rgnh wspgnr uwerhbg trgtrhhyh[ty][h] ty[][ jty]jyteshtiy hoswjhit6mhi5emhi9ej594jq2qeqe

btr h9405u8tj54htkrsngy8haw8f erger heruhg ueawghergwAOERBAAERO BNERUNREGNERUNjigepjgtrssj gtr j8pjtrsghtruihst6434haoierj0e4a034u4903tu5895y

gtry j54t u5ng n547h5 5hg5nelsjgstrngtrsnjsnbjtbgn jfgsnohraernegresrgrerree okoerp[ko e[kergjerghpr trkfdl;sklsdfjklghjkghkjsdjkfljklsda

ergue9gu48u8tjggjdifjs8h6rehgdfjvbd9sjpvjptbstkjb9t0tbh9tbr[ktr jtrpjshj trjs8pjstr 8s9jtghps strj8jh trsjh rpsjth htrs[t90594j54 erg,dfs

------END HERE------

We can also send him some pizza and phone calls during his normal business hours of 2 and 4 AM EST.

Please do not do this or harass him in any other way.

Thanks,

..Al

Oh! maybe this IS proof that Joe has indeed a deal with admins for his protection...

Edited by Petruza