IGNORED

If the Powerpak will work on an NES emulator, it will work on an NOAC clone

Joe_Cracker

35 members have voted

1. 1. If the PowerPak could work on a PC NES emulator, will it also work on a compatable NES NOAC clone?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I am not clueless as long as I surround myself with people who know what there talking about.

:roll: You are surrounded by people who know what they are talking about and yet you are ignoring them. If you don't want to listen to existing homebrew developers (who would be the first to try your system) why would anybody else listen to you?

• Like 1

:roll: You are surrounded by people who know what they are talking about and yet you are ignoring them. If you don't want to listen to existing homebrew developers (who would be the first to try your system) why would anybody else listen to you?

You only think I haven't been listening, but look at what I have been saying. My eyes and ears are open, (that is if we used mics here.) The 0.1 Beta is only going to produce 2600 roms so don't complain if your any bit disappointed. It will be the perfect starting block for someone to get started in homebrew development, and if your already started your going to love what it can do. This thing should be cheap to make and I know exacly where to go if no one is paying attention when I call for a software engineer.

You only think I haven't been listening, but look at what I have been saying. My eyes and ears are open, (that is if we used mics here.) The 0.1 Beta is only going to produce 2600 roms so don't complain if your any bit disappointed. It will be the perfect starting block for someone to get started in homebrew development, and if your already started your going to love what it can do. This thing should be cheap to make and I know exacly where to go if no one is paying attention when I call for a software engineer.

So vaporware 0.1 beta will do 2600 games and NES games now? You do know how the 2600 generates its video display don't you?

• Like 1

Plus, I told you I wasn't clueless.

So, posting on a forum specifically geared towards software that may be used in a factory environment (and manufacturing processes) is a good example of not being clueless, is it?

While we are at it please list the differences between the way the NES and the 2600 generate their video displays. Be as technical as you like.

• Like 1

Plus, I told you I wasn't clueless.

So, posting on a forum specifically geared towards software that may be used in a factory environment (and manufacturing processes) is a good example of not being clueless, is it?

While we are at it please list the differences between the way the NES and the 2600 generate their video displays. Be as technical as you like.

The NES was more up-to-date then the Atari 2600. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, we still got a long way to go.

:lol: :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue:

Well you see there are all these 1s and 0s inside the NES and Atari, and they're having sex. Occasionally one of them slips and falls out of the respective console. That's why they put that hose going out the back and hooking into the TV. The 1s and 0s slide down the FUN WATER SLIDE HOSE into the TV, where the thin plastic lets us watch them have sex. This is shown as a bright flash on the screen.

What the NES Rom Maker is trying to do is become Spanish Fly, and make the 1s and 0s flock to certain parts of the screen to hump. It's EASY! We just need to build a bigger hose between the NES and the TV!

Remember, it's true because I said it.

• Like 2

:lol: :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue:

Well you see there are all these 1s and 0s inside the NES and Atari, and they're having sex. Occasionally one of them slips and falls out of the respective console. That's why they put that hose going out the back and hooking into the TV. The 1s and 0s slide down the FUN WATER SLIDE HOSE into the TV, where the thin plastic lets us watch them have sex. This is shown as a bright flash on the screen.

What the NES Rom Maker is trying to do is become Spanish Fly, and make the 1s and 0s flock to certain parts of the screen to hump. It's EASY! We just need to build a bigger hose between the NES and the TV!

Remember, it's true because I said it.

Ok, now I want to know what your talking about. Because your not being helpful.

Those guys are the ones without a clue. I already noticed it. I've already emailed them, telling them that it was just human error on their part.

You Sir are a fucking retard! :roll: I'm sure if it wasn't for the fact that your stupidity is so funny to read with each and every post you make the odds are you would already be banned. :lol:

In all seriousness if this is such a great idea why don't you just learn how to program and make all this shit yourself? Everyone in the video game community all across the internet already think your a douche and a total joke so it's very clear you are your only hope at anything getting coded in regards to your unrealistc point and click NES fantasy.

I never thought I would see the day but alas here it is, a fella thats even more of a trainwreck than Gary Busey himself!!! :rolling:

• Like 3

Gary Busey ain't got nothing on me. If you've read about me from all over the internet then you know my real name is Robert C. McGee. And there was this chick that was Jesse James was hitting up called Michelle McGee(thank god I've never seen her at the family reunion) I guess there is no deneying it but us McGees, we where born to piss the world off. Did you guys know that it was a McGee who invented the parking meter? Also Lady GaGa, who the hell calls herself that? But I'll tell ya, I do play my poker face and I play the best one, bar-none.

1bc8f59044.jpg

But anyway who calls themselves GaGa anyway? That is baby talk. Michelle might be a bombshell, but when your dealing with me by god you need to be careful because you may just be unleashing the Crazy Man.

Edited by Joe_Cracker

Gary Busey ain't got nothing on me. If you've read about me from all over the internet then you know my real name is Robert C. McGee. And there was this chick that was Jesse James was hitting up called Michelle McGee(thank god I've never seen her at the family reunion) I guess there is no deneying it but us McGees, we where born to piss the world off. Did you guys know that it was a McGee who invented the parking meter? Also Lady GaGa, who the hell calls herself that? But I'll tell ya, I do play my poker face and I play the best one, bar-none.

1bc8f59044.jpg

But anyway who calls themselves GaGa anyway? That is baby talk. Michelle might be a bombshell, but when your dealing with me by god you need to be careful because you may just be unleashing the Crazy Man.

This is literally the worst forum post I've ever read in my entire life.

Edited by Annihilus
  • Like 9

No, but Lady GaGa could make her own video game with this software if it's ever made. That is the one thing we never see in the homebrew community, celebrity made homebrew, how much money could Floyd Maywether make if he made his own game with this stuff? It would push RetroZone to a new level, there is one problem. I do know alot about the NES but not enough about the Atari systems, the 2600, 5200, and 7800. Did they ever use mappers or expansions on their carts? Knowing that Tengen was an Atari company, I'm sometimes under the impression that some games released under the Tengen Banner where originally intended for the 7800 or where ported from the 7800 to the NES at the time.

Why am I doing all the talken, we just need someone to deliever an 0.1 beta of V26-78 Rom Maker, it just needs to be able to be point and click software that makes games for the 2600 from scratch. If your up for it, I'll tell you what should be done, I can do all my testing on an emulator. Who is ready to make V26-78 Rom Maker a reality? From where I see it, we get this tool going, then it can prove that anything is possible. Look at Zelda Classic: http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/.

Edited by Joe_Cracker

... it just needs to be able to be point and click software that makes games for the 2600 from scratch.

Just? Oh, is that ALL it needs to do? :lol:

Just because you have an idea in your head doesn't mean it's actually feasible. I can imagine many things, like a device I can strap to my ass that will turn my shit in to money. Unfortunately, it ain't gonna happen.

• Like 4

Just because you have an idea in your head doesn't mean it's actually feasible. I can imagine many things, like a device I can strap to my ass that will turn my shit in to money. Unfortunately, it ain't gonna happen.

You can go shit outside and make fertilizer out of it, I've seen it done before. I would not be surprised if there is a farmer out there somewhere collecting his own poo and using it to make fertilizer, then turning around and selling those crops at a local farmers market.

Download This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_30_Days_episodes case in point: Episode 105 "Off the grid"

Edited by Joe_Cracker

Gary Busey ain't got nothing on me.

This is about the most true statement in the entire thread.

If Lady GaGa can make her own NES software, and apparently you're somehow related to her, why not get her to do it? You apparently already know someone who is capable. :lol:

• Like 1