IGNORED

Red Dead Redemption

cimerians

I have to say that this game is the one that makes me happy I own an Xbox 360. I've played through the game and just recently picked up all of the expansion packs and am also playing through the online missions. Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare is amazing so far and I am really enjoying the campy dialog and storyline. Anyone else have an opinion (good or bad) on the expansion packs?

I have to say that this game is the one that makes me happy I own an Xbox 360. I've played through the game and just recently picked up all of the expansion packs and am also playing through the online missions. Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare is amazing so far and I am really enjoying the campy dialog and storyline. Anyone else have an opinion (good or bad) on the expansion packs?

This is pretty much the only modern game I am playing now. I picked up Undead Nightmare and am enjoying that. I wish ammo was more plentiful but the fire seems to do a good job killing zombies without using ammo so long as you don't try to take on hordes of the undead. The setting is great and eerie. When playing through the original game I always figured that the setting would make for a good zombie game, especially going through Tumbleweed and also meeting Seth, who already looked like an undead zombie in the original. I haven't downloaded the other expansions so I can't speak to them but my guess is they are great the everything else is in Red Dead. Has anyone said they don't like this game? I have never met or read of someone not liking it.

• 1 year later...