IGNORED

astoroids, or astoriods deluxe for inclusion in a new tap ho

BeerGnome

I have taken a personal intrest in helping the owner of the new capital city ale house locate a astaroids cabinet for his game room. I personaly perfer astorids deluxe.. but Im sure that much harder to come by. in any case.

I would like to know if any one has an extra cabinet as such to offer up for sale at a good, price.

it would be prefible if you're on the east coast for delivery, thats the only consideration.

in about five minutes, I'm gping to post a review of the new resturant.

but I will say here, that theres a full game room on premis, so far they have they have four dart lanes, two full size pool tables an area site 4 video game, and some golfing video game.

the man wants at least four more video games for the room, and if the local renters cant provide.. I'm dog leg work

personaly I want a stun runner game up in there. but, thats my favorite coin op, and as a beer geek, I cant help but support a resturant that has 30 drafts, and 200 bottles :)

in any case, I'm feeling stuff out for the man, if any one can help, I relat all information to the man and see if we can't cut a deal

Talk about close!

I sold an Asteroids Deluxe last night in MINT shape for 600!  Sorry I did not make a deal with you!  If he wants a Battlezone in MINT shape, I can do that in about two weeks (boards are off getting fixed).  

Here's the kicker, I am about 90 minutes away!

Cassidy :sad:

well shoot! thanks for letting me know, and I'll pass the word over to the owner.

right now, the only atari game the man has is a midway atari tittle, area 51 type 4 I do belive it is.

but over all.. I think its going to be cheaper for the man to buy the classic games he wants, then renting them from the local coin-op vender.

but all in all , Im the middle man in all this stuff, if any one can get the money and run go for it.

I do know the man wants astoriods, I would perfer astorids delux, but it aint my money right?

in any case cassidy, if you like beer, you need to check this place out!

hell, they even have all five of my breweries beers on tap, so thats a definite plus! :)