IGNORED

Xot's silly little image contest!

Xot

100% Glacier Patrol :!: :)

DING! DING! DING! DING!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!

Yes, the image was the back of the box for Glacier Patrol! Thomas, send me a PM with your snail-mail addy and I'll send out your crappy (as described in the rules!) prize!

Wow, I won again! :)

Finding this one was not too hard, thanks to AA's great box scans. :thumbsup:

After realizing that it must be a box, I selected all silver boxes. Then I eliminated Atari, because those boxes look different and checked the remaining Telegames boxes. Voila! ;)

Well, as stated in the rules, I wasn't going to ship the CRAPPY PRIZE outside the US, so the crappy prize will be added to the EVEN CRAPPIER PRIZE that I'll be offering in my next contest. Stay tuned, and thanks to everyone for playing!

Well, as stated in the rules, I wasn't going to ship the CRAPPY PRIZE outside the US, so the crappy prize will be added to the EVEN CRAPPIER PRIZE that I'll be offering in my next contest. Stay tuned, and thanks to everyone for playing!

It's your contest, but it really isn't that hard to ship to Germany. I have shipped Ebay winnings to England and Austria and it was easy enough. Maybe you could tell Thomas what he won and let him decide if he wants it and he could pay for any shipping above what US shipping would be. Just my 2 cents -- I feel bad that he won and then he gets no prize because he lives in Germany.