IGNORED

Lynx HSC 1st Half June 2010 Gordo 106

I've decided to end this season and reset the points. As you may recall, Eric won the first season with 70+, and Battlezone has 80+, so it's time that I reset the points. This round is a tough game, but one we haven't played yet (which is rare.) It's Gordo 106! This round ends June 15, 2010 at 11:59pm Pacific. Turbo Sub ends May 31 at 11:59pm, so you still have one more day left to get in that one. I'm just posting this now so I won't forget.

final standings for season 2

-coming soon

current high scores:

-Battlezone 17,610

-roadrunner 6300

So... am I the winner??? :lust:

CHAMPAGNE FOR ALL!!!

Congrats Battlezone... I kept trying to catch you, but couldn't keep up this time.

Maybe this season. The cool thing about these HSCs is that we get a chance to revisit some of these games. I've really enjoyed getting back into some more of these.

Congrats on the win! I got 2nd or 3rd or something like that. Not too shabby I guess. :)

Nice work, Battlezone. You truly are a champ at these games!

I wish I had gotten into this competition sooner. It's really gotten me back into my Lynx, which is something I've wanted to do for 16 years or so. I can't wait to see which games make it into this competition. There's more than enough which I haven't given their fair shake.

So for Gordo 106, is there any way to see your score once you get the Game Over screen? I'm playing via Handy, and once I get that screen it won't let me do anything more. I suppose I could hit Option 1 to check my score when I'm on my last life, but that's awfully inconvenient, and not truly representative of my final high score.

• 2 weeks later...