IGNORED

Member Photo Gallery Now Available

Alex

The long awaited member photo gallery is now available! You can now upload a photo of yourself in addition to your avatar. Just click on the "Profile" button in the upper left of any page when you are logged in, and you will be able to upload a photo just like you did your avatar.

Photos are currently limited to 120x120 and 30kb.

The photo will appear in your profile page, and you can also browse through them in the Gallery. The Gallery will show photos and avatars by default, or you can choose to show only avatars or only photos using the select box in the upper right of the Gallery page.

You can get to the Gallery at any time through the "Gallery" link in the upper left menu of any page.

Currently you are limited to only one photo. We are investigating the possibility of multi-photo galleries for each user with larger pictures, but that is not in the immediate future.

Enjoy, and let us know what you think!

Member Gallery

For better or worse my photo is up. Might as well use my Logitech Quickcam for something ;)

Not that I spend as much time on these forums as I'd like. Rest assured that I'll be back to plague everyone's life as soon as the next label compo starts.

(And since my boss has just moved into the office next to me, you can expect me to mindlessly call everyone stupid when I snap every so often :ponder: -- if only there was an ignore button in real life.)

My Picture is updated featuring the magical insulating winter fur, of course, my hair is much longer now.

My step sister asked me why I was growing my hair out.

It's lower maintence..

"hows that low maintence?"

"no more going to the barber every two weeks"

I think I'll update my Avitar today as well, something more beerly and gnomish