IGNORED

Member Photo Gallery Now Available

Alex

I for one do not want my picture in the gallery, no I am not on Cops or America's most wanted, it is just I am an average looking 38 year old white guy and feel my photo will not convey anything Atari. I would much rather see pictures of peoples pets than the people themselves for that matter. Here is my cat Penny, she loves Atari ! Her favorite game is Stargate.

post-2512-1039405482_thumb.jpg

I for one do not want my picture in the gallery, no I am not on Cops or America's most wanted, it is just I am an average looking 38 year old white guy and feel my photo will not convey anything Atari.

That fits excatly. You can use my photo then. ;)

I would much rather see pictures of peoples pets than the people themselves for that matter. Here is my cat Penny, she loves Atari ! Her favorite game is Stargate.

Nice idea for a second gallery, though I don't have a pet. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, my melon is up there now as well. Before anyone starts speculating, I am 33 !  ;)

Hey I'll be going you in 3 months so it sounds just fine to me.

On another note, IceCold, is your picture in the gallery in anyway related to this newstory: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...us/obit_wallace

:?:

Huh??? :? :? :? :?:

I seem to be just a bit confused...

Huh???  :?  :?  :?   :?:  

I seem to be just a bit confused...

Just a poor joke I was kidding that your pic was blurry and out of focus like a famous picture of Bigfoot that was staged. And the guy who staged it had just died.

Ohhhhh, I get it now. Yes it is blurry and out of focus :) , just like that bigfoot picture you posted.

Do you suppose all the bigfoot sightings will stop now that the guy who staged them died?

He couldn't have staged them all IceCold. He just happened to film and profit from it.

People will still report bigfoot.

I believe in Bigfoot on Saturdays.

What were we talking about again?? Oh yeah the members photo page. I think we need baybgrlus's photo.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah... f*ck it, I like the one of me and Combat-Man, and everyone else's photos are tiny too, so what the hell...

For the record, I'm the one who won Combat-Man in the Digital Press' eBay Insanity contest (post the funniest, weirdest classic gaming auction possible.) Combat-Man didn't win, but I won him... we did a photo shoot together, then I sold him to Russ Perry Jr.... hopefully he still has him!

For the record, I'm the one who won Combat-Man in the Digital Press' eBay Insanity contest (post the funniest, weirdest classic gaming auction possible.) Combat-Man didn't win, but I won him... we did a photo shoot together, then I sold him to Russ Perry Jr.... hopefully he still has him!

Heck yeah! He's sitting on the back of my couch...