IGNORED

MicroSpartaDos 4.5 release

pirx

Hello!

Thanks to the effort of Pecus and my little help a new version of MicroSpartaDos (MSDOS) is available for your enjoyment.

I am sorry for starting a new thread, but I would like to stress that the new version is much better and free of the bug that might cause some read errors. Please update to the latest version now!

Other nice changes are:

• MSDOS recognizes a special entry in MSDOS.DAT configuration file, so you can turn off TURBO for a given directory.
    No more holding [sHIFT] when you do not want the high speed routine!
    Additionally you can have pretty colors of your choice, not just military green all over the screen. Available color schemes are Blood Clot, Blue Martini, Bubble Gum, Citrus, QMEG, DOS II+/D and others.

• Support for all drives (1-15). If you happen to enjoy more than 8 drives, no problemo, just press [Ctrl]+[A] to [Ctrl]+[O] to select drives A: to O: in a true SpartDos style.

• MSINI3 - a new version of the long name editor now supports color schemes and turbo switch.

As always, fell free to report bugs, feature requests and color scheme proposals.

MSDOS45.zip

• 1 year later...