IGNORED

Sinistar in Cartridge Form!

Albert

Al - will there be an 8bit Computer version released?

I dont need a label or anything just the cart :)

We have released the 8-bit computer version on my web-Store

Our Version was Found in The stuff lance bought from atari at Video 61. =)

The Video Al Posted is our version running and Me playing it. =)

Is Sinistar a limited edition release?

No. In fact, I should be able to make another batch of 25 carts next week, which is sooner than I originally anticipated.

..Al

Maybe he's asking whether this would be a permanent fixture on the AA store like Beef Drop, Castle Crisis, or could be ordered as a "custom" cart?

Edited by Greg2600

Maybe he's asking whether this would be a permanent fixture on the AA store like Beef Drop, Castle Crisis, or could be ordered as a "custom" cart?

Possibly. Right now it was easier for me to order in the forums, and I have a limited number of 5200 boards for the next two or so weeks. There's only one update I'm going to make to the store before CGE and I'll post about that tomorrow. :)

..Al

Got mine today. Wow...!!! This game is frigging AWESOME (and as hard as the coin op too!) The auto-fire option is very smart. I hope we get to see more ports in the future. This was worth EVERY penny!

hmm how much would it be in a hobbykit version just the board and a label and we can stick it in our own dismanled pac man carcas

Amazing port - I've really been enjoying it. I haven't had any problems seeing the crystals, maybe my TV is showing them better than others, who knows. The sound is amazing - very close to the coin-op. Graphics are fantastic. The controls are generally excellent, although a little jumpy. It would have been neat to see how the game would work w/ the 5200's analog stick, since the coin-op had a 49-way joystick, but I'm not complaining, it plays great. Autofire is a great option for this game (especially since it doesn't seem like my 2nd button is working).

The only little thing I've seen is that pieces of text missing from time to time. Certainly doesn't affect game play.

146k is my high (coward) so far, but I know I can do better. Overall, I couldn't be happier. Definitely worth every penny, and one of the best arcade ports I've seen on any classic system.

• Like 1