IGNORED

Sinistar in Cartridge Form!

Albert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's one on ebay for $199 :(

Is that user on AtariAge? As I certainly don't want to sell them any more games if they are going to list them at ridiculous prices on eBay, as well as mislead people by stating it's "Very Rare'. Not to mention spamming, with "not 2600" in the title. Anyone who wants one can buy a brand new cart from me for $25.

..Al

• Like 3

Is that user on AtariAge? As I certainly don't want to sell them any more games if they are going to list them at ridiculous prices on eBay, as well as mislead people by stating it's "Very Rare'. Not to mention spamming, with "not 2600" in the title. Anyone who wants one can buy a brand new cart from me for $25.

..Al

Yes and I think they have sold other homebrews by stating the same thing . http://atariage.com/forums/user/26783-school-girl-in-a-short-dress/

Its really sad to see the hobby go in this direction. You buy a game to play it or keep it in your collection. To buy a game with the sole purpose to make a profit is ridiculous to me. To each his own I guess. Looking at games on ebay and the price people are asking is assanine. A year old Colecovision homebrew which originally sold for $60 all of a sudden a year later is worth $150- $200? If you want that game and missed out on the release, you are forced to pay these ridiculous prices. Being older, I just dont get it :(

• Like 1

sHE is als

..Al

sHE is also selling a "Waterworld Swordquest Complete (no comic book)" ??? for $599. Just a bit misleading.

..Al

There's a different one also on eBay - for the Atari 2600 - that has a box also. Any idea where the box came from for this one???? Looks like an old VHS clear box style.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATARI-2600-VCS-SINISTAR-/301545500517?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4635832f65

Edited by Arenafoot

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just bought 5200 Sinistar, thank you! I bought the limited complete boxed 5200 Tempest a while back, a great Arcade conversion and perfect control with the Trakball. Looking forward to trying this game out on the 5200. Would be neat it too had a Trakball option, but with a Wico Stick and setting the game to Autofire should be a blast! :-D

Spotted this Sinistar dedicated Website, the Atari Age Carts are mentioned at the top. Interesting site, I did not know about the Sinistar Cameo in a Laser Disc game!

Schoenke Sinistar homepage - http://www.schoenke.com/tyler/sinistar/

star-rider-pic12_thumb.png

Arcade Cabinet with a different rare Control Panel

sinistar-duramold_close_crop.jpg

Edited by CRTGAMER

Just bought 5200 Sinistar, thank you! I bought the limited complete boxed 5200 Tempest a while back, a great Arcade conversion and perfect control with the Trakball. Looking forward to trying this game out on the 5200. Would be neat it too had a Trakball option, but with a Wico Stick and setting the game to Autofire should be a blast! :-D

Spotted this Sinistar dedicated Website, the Atari Age Carts are mentioned at the top. Interesting site, I did not know about the Sinistar Cameo in a Laser Disc game!

Schoenke Sinistar homepage - http://www.schoenke.com/tyler/sinistar/

star-rider-pic12_thumb.png

Arcade Cabinet with a different rare Control Panel

sinistar-duramold_close_crop.jpg

Pretty cool site the guy has, but he should fix the part about the 5200 carts produced here. He said the 2600 version was ported to the 5200 when in fact the 5200 and Atari 8bit computer versions were actually done by Atari, but not released for 5200 back in the day which is the finished copy we have today!! Just my thought, since he is putting some info out there to ither enthusiasts!

5200 Sinistar is fun but hard!!!! :-D

Depends what difficulty level you set.

I started a track for the Coward difficulty on Twin Galaxies years ago. I put up 305K and I'm the only one so far that has submitted a score. I might create a new track on a higher difficulty though.