IGNORED

At least 181 reasons to love my collection

atari181

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think there might be another label under Persian gulf or Mighty Mouse?

How the hell would you know that!

Might mouse I see a label and only see that it had pink on it

Persian Gulf is purple and pink and the pink has a yellow outline on it.

Without peeling them off that's all I can see

How the hell would you know that!

I am at one with all v-cases.

or

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/122316-what-can-anyone-tell-me-about-these-weird-games/?do=findComment&comment=1477328

If indeed they are Halleys Comet labels under there - expect a home invasion in the coming weeks.

Might mouse I see a label and only see that it had pink on it

Persian Gulf is purple and pink and the pink has a yellow outline on it.

Without peeling them off that's all I can see

I'm separated from my collection right now, and I can't remember if Mighty Mouse had the Halley's Comet label or not. I have these ones:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/106723-scans-for-rom/page__st__525?do=findComment&comment=1903957

I do remember you can sometimes feel the label underneath as it is oval.

Gulf war, 100% is a Halleys Comet label underneath, the MM, I'm not so sure. The label underneath wants to lift up with the top label, I don't feel comfortable lifting it much more than the very small corner I can see. I felt across the label, and seem to feel the comet, but it may be psychosomatic :)

Ah ya wimp!!

Is the glue sticky residue-ish type glue that allows you to peel ever so carefully? Which is highly risky I might add...

Or is it dry and stuck fast? In which case if they will only come off together you can peel them both and soak them!

Edited by nofrills100
  • Like 1

Gulf war, 100% is a Halleys Comet label underneath, the MM, I'm not so sure. The label underneath wants to lift up with the top label, I don't feel comfortable lifting it much more than the very small corner I can see. I felt across the label, and seem to feel the comet, but it may be psychosomatic :)

I wonder if a book conservationist might beable to look into it ... heating & freezing to get the two labels loose without damage ... just a though

Ah ya wimp!!

Is the glue sticky residue-ish type glue that allows you to peel ever so carefully? Which is highly risky I might add...

Or is it dry and stuck fast? In which case if they will only come off together you can peel them both and soak them!

I did some slow removal with a toothpick. It is pretty well stuck. I can now see the Purple,Green and Red on the top of the Halley's Comet label.

Don't call me a Wimp!

• 4 weeks later...