IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2nd half June 2010 Power Factor

Hey, what happened? Only two people played last time! Well, hopefully more people will play this round's game, which is Power Factor. Game ends June 30 at 11:59pm Pacific.

Sorry, was out for a while. What is power factor about?

I'll give it a go sometime this weekend. I have been busy re-organizing my Lynx collection (I put all of my games in binders like Smeg did... yes I am a copy cat!!!)

Today... I have recovered my computer... had I known it was going to take this long, I would have fired up the Lynx! LOL

Hey, what happened? Only two people played last time! Well, hopefully more people will play this round's game, which is Power Factor. Game ends June 30 at 11:59pm Pacific.

I had an incredibly busy couple of weeks, and the funky score thing with Gordo 106 really put me off. Plus I don't have the cart and I don't care much for emulation. But I'll try to get some Power Factor time in.

• 2 weeks later...

Dscf4559.jpg

Apparently, the re-spawning enemies get harder to kill each time they respawn. So farming enemies for points isn't much of a way toward a high score. :)

This game might interest me more if I had more time to spend on it, but sadly that's just not the case. Seems like there's quite a bit of depth to it, and I've barely scratched the surface. Maybe someday, when I'm retired...?

Edited by PFG 9000