IGNORED

Kinect/Natal is an epic failure. period.

xg4bx

Seems Xbox games are getting more and more Kinect features added to them as it was just reported that Halo Anniversary will be Kinect-enabled.

LINK

I'm still not much of a fan of motion controlled games... some are fun, a lot are not..... but I'm keeping an open mind and watching for something to come along that really grabs my attention.

Mendon

Ok, yeah that is an epic fail.

These people really think we boot up the ol 360 and weren't having fun because we couldn't share commercials with our pals, so they spent a year bringing that awesome ability to us?

Jeeze talk about out of touch.

Ok, yeah that is an epic fail.

These people really think we boot up the ol 360 and weren't having fun because we couldn't share commercials with our pals, so they spent a year bringing that awesome ability to us?

Jeeze talk about out of touch.

Yeah its brutal I only watched the video once and could not believe what I was seeing\hearing. Crazy people in this world.

Why can't companies learn from games like Trackmania Nations Forever that stream ads onto the billboards in the game. It doesn't interrupt your game at all. You just see them pass by when your racing or at the starting line. Can't they just do that instead?