IGNORED

50 Copies of FailSafe Now Available!

Albert

These are for the show, but I will be adding them to the store later so they can be purchased separately. It's likely that these bundles at the show will be a bit less expensive than buying the box separately later, though.

..Al

How about a post discount for those of us that have already purchased loose carts and mans from the store? icon_mrgreen.gif

Just finished assembling a whole slew of boxed 2600, 5200 and 7800 games all headed to CGE. This includes 10 boxed copies of FailSafe! Here's a pretty picture to whet your appetite:

failsafe_boxes.jpg

..Al

Just received my boxes for Dungeon and Cave In from Marc, and my poster for Dungeon, all of them look fantastic! icon_thumbsup.gif Hoping my Failsafe, Dungeon and Cave-in carts arrive tomorrow. Won't be able to go to CGE this year but suddenly find myself wanting to buy CIB Juno First and Super Pac-Man....not sure why. icon_mrgreen.gif I'm also hoping there will be some Turbo, Duck Attack and K.O. Cruiser carts left for the AA store after the show. icon_lust.gif

How about a post discount for those of us that have already purchased loose carts and mans from the store? icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm not sure, I'm making very little from these boxes as it is. In fact, depending on how I price the boxed games at the show, I may not make any money from the boxes at all--they are very expensive to produce since Marc hand-makes these in relatively low numbers. Marc does a great job, though, so I'm glad to help give him an avenue to sell them. I do plan on having a large "boxes" section in the store later, for a large number of titles (homebrews, prototypes, etc.), to make it easier to get your hands on these loose boxes.

..Al

A box for Sinistar? Cool. I am assuming there is no manual, right?

Maybe someone can make one.

That's correct--I really didn't have time to work on getting a manual together in time for CGE. The box was Marc's idea and not something I had originally anticipated selling. :)

..Al

• 2 months later...