IGNORED

This picture confirms that i will never buy PS3 Move

Rev

Looks like a flashlight made for morons, i LOVE Sony but this whole move thing is nothing more than a gimmick to take advantage of the wii's success. i won't be buying this or kinetic(think that's what it's called). there marketing it for casual gamers and nintendo already owns that market, most "casual" gamers will not spend more money for this when they already have a wii.

That gun likes bubble gum. That gun makes me kind of want Move now. It would be sweet if they could bring games like Area 51, Operation Wolf and Mad Dog McCree.

To answer this Sony would say:

"We do not want to waste our Intelligent Programmers Talent on the remaking of older generation games that were lackluster at best!"

• Like 1

So we are doing it all over again like what with the Wii did: add pieces of plastic to a controller. I could have envisioned some stupid marketing attempt like this before the crash of '83, but now?

Then again, people get all giddy & hypey over buying the same console again since it is now available in a different color.

What effect does this have on gameplay? Nothing.

Maybe another video game crash isn't so bad. Maybe it will wipe away such silly things as this.

I like how the gun has a tether to make sure you're not throwing it.

I blame the metal detectors in schools for kids forgetting how to properly shoot things.

I'm surprised the setup doesn't come with a neon pink bike helmet just in case users get the controller swinging around too much.

Edited by Reaperman

Sony and Microsoft's 'effots' in the whole 'wii-mote' fad are just embarassing and sad.

I love this console generation, but really, other than a handful of Wii games, how many awesome games are there that use the whole 'flail around and waggle' thing?

Not many.

Besides, that thing really does look like a sex toy for retards.