IGNORED

This picture confirms that i will never buy PS3 Move

Rev

That gun likes bubble gum. That gun makes me kind of want Move now. It would be sweet if they could bring games like Area 51, Operation Wolf and Mad Dog McCree.

there's time crisis-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTLASzsbFQ

This is one game (or 3 actually) that makes me interested in Move. Can't wait to see reviews on its accuracy.

Jeff

Then again, people get all giddy & hypey over buying the same console again since it is now available in a different color.

Maybe another video game crash isn't so bad. Maybe it will wipe away such silly things as this.

At least you see why there isn't going to be another NA crash like 83. Unlike 83, today people are still buying the trash put on the shelf by the armload.

• Like 1

That gun likes bubble gum. That gun makes me kind of want Move now. It would be sweet if they could bring games like Area 51, Operation Wolf and Mad Dog McCree.

there's time crisis-

I am really surprised they are going there after what a piece of absolute shit Time Chrisis 4 was (PS3) That game set me back almost $100 and was almost unplayable. I will not by it again, Sony should send me the new one for free as an apology for there previous effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do they have that silly blue bulb on the end? Surely they could have come up with a design that didn't look stupid. Is it a technical requirement?

Ok, now I think it looks even dumber. I mean, look at those two guys. They're well dressed, good looking, and they're waving around wands with pastel blue and green light bulbs on the end. Can we say DORKY? Who designed this thing? It looks like a toy from Fisher Price!

Edited by Lendorien

• 3 weeks later...

there's time crisis-

This is one game (or 3 actually) that makes me interested in Move. Can't wait to see reviews on its accuracy.

Jeff

Well I got to have a little play with the Move at a demo last weekend. Its certainly a lot more accurate that the wiimotion+. Its very comfortable to hold too, unlike the wiimote! The ping pong on sports champions was spot on. The fight though seemed a little less accurate. Although I did figure out the best strategy was actually not to aim for the head!! Aiming for the body to soften up the opponent & then go for the head shot seemed to be more accurate, but I seemed to be the only one adopting these tactics!

Oh, I almost forgot. My opinion on the gun...yes, looks a little stupid but remember they are going for the Wii crowd (soccer moms)

I quite like the gun, but I think I'd have more fun with the soccer mums when I show them Sony's new sex toy!!

Well, if I can play House of the Dead in HD then the light bulb is okay. Sega clued in to this gadget?

I definitley want a HOTD collection. Would love to finally see HOTD4 this gen & a HD remake of the first 3 to boot :P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...