IGNORED

Pinball HOF during CGE?

Posted this somewhere else, but I figured this is probably the best place for it. I wanted to see if anyone who was going to CGE wanted to go to the Pinball Hall of Fame. It is open fairly late into the night and has over 200 pinball machines that you can view and play. It's free to go in. Figured maybe we could all get together and head over at the same time. Anyone interested?

Cliff

I'd love to visit the Pinball Hall of Fame, but I certainly will not be able to do that during CGE show hours. So I'll probably have to make it out there before the show or maybe on Monday before I head out of Vegas.

Their hours are listed here:

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/games.php

..Al

I was definitely thinking one of the nights or on Monday, so that would be cool. Don't want to miss the convention =)

The POH is definitely something I'd like to check out... My flight is very early Sunday morning, so I need some things to do Saturday night anyhow (I don't think I'm going to bother with a room that night). What are the hours of CGE?

9am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday. There is an auction on Saturday that goes from 6-9pm if I remember right. Just go to http://www.cgexpo.com. They have a schedule there.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually Tim Arnold who runs the Pinball Hall of Fame will be hosting a party at the museum on Saturday night.

I spoke to Tim today and the good times will start after the CGE Charity Auction ends (around 9-9::30). The place will be hopping till midnight (longer if people want to stay) and they'll be soft drinks and snacks available for everyone.

Tim will provide some shuttle service but the PHOF is very close to the Tropicana and you can take a bus (runs every 12 minutes) for $2.

Should be a great time.

John

there might be an after party there done by the intellivision guys like they did back in 2007

That would be cool and would kill two birds with one stone =)

thats one party down, is there a DP one as well(or an Atariage one for that matter)

either way prepare to be invaded by the group known only as the JS-II members :lol:

Actually Tim Arnold who runs the Pinball Hall of Fame will be hosting a party at the museum on Saturday night.

I spoke to Tim today and the good times will start after the CGE Charity Auction ends (around 9-9::30). The place will be hopping till midnight (longer if people want to stay) and they'll be soft drinks and snacks available for everyone.

Tim will provide some shuttle service but the PHOF is very close to the Tropicana and you can take a bus (runs every 12 minutes) for $2.

Should be a great time.

John

there might be an after party there done by the intellivision guys like they did back in 2007

Nice. Will be nice to see a lot of people there, looking at and playing the machines. The design, creation, and playing of pinball machines is a lost art if you ask me, especially the older machines. Will be neat to see.

Should be a great time.

John

• 3 weeks later...