IGNORED

HSC7 Bonus Round "Time for Desert"

Still time to get a final few goes in... (littleman just needs to play Mutant Camels for the bonus points!) Will close the bonus round 10am BST 1st August! Please check your scores in the table on post #2. Missile Command is also active as the next regular HSC game. :)

Also placed 37 in Baja Buggies, course R. Wasn't course R a bonus game option? I thought I read that somewhere in this thread.

Yes course R was for the bonus point, atariksi's 5th place has that in the bag! Final Table Updated on post #2, and current point standings in a minute or two.

Congratulations to... erm me ;), but well done to a8isa1 who won the battle for 2nd place narrowly beating skr, Goochman and atariron82! I hope you liked the games, will run another bouns round in a few months time.

A big thank you to all who played :thumbsup:

Also placed 37 in Baja Buggies, course R. Wasn't course R a bonus game option? I thought I read that somewhere in this thread.

Yes course R was for the bonus point, atariksi's 5th place has that in the bag! Final Table Updated on post #2, and current point standings in a minute or two.

Congratulations to... erm me ;), but well done to a8isa1 who won the battle for 2nd place narrowly beating skr, Goochman and atariron82! I hope you liked the games, will run another bouns round in a few months time.

A big thank you to all who played :thumbsup:

Couple of corrections: I should be higher up in Tutankham-- resort the table. And in your menu for ATR, you spelled it "Tutenkham"; don't know if that's the British spelling.