IGNORED

somebody else run the Jag HSC!?!

kevincal

I wouldn't mind taking over and starting things fresh. It would give me an excuse to start playing my Jag more, anyway..

Send Albert a PM asking for MOD priveledges in this forum and there you go! All yours ;)

That is cool of you to step up Austin! (Just about to step back in, but if we got a third person trained, then in the future we could alternate between Kevincal, me, and you.

Kevincal, you've done a great job. You've been running this for what now? Two years? Anyway, I recently set back up my Jag so maybe I'll get some scores here in the future as well. Stick around Kevincal, be fun to play you on some of these.

I wanted to help out by featuring a game on the AVC Live Video cast but right after MGC everything went nuts when I had nolan on and I haven't gotten back to doing another video cast.

and now since I'm using win 7 the video card I use don't work with win 7 :(

I might be able to use my web cam to as I play on normal TV.

That is cool of you to step up Austin! (Just about to step back in, but if we got a third person trained, then in the future we could alternate between Kevincal, me, and you.

Cool! Having two people would probably make it a bit easier..

I just shot Albert a message, so I will let you know when I'm all squared away with it. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind taking over and starting things fresh. It would give me an excuse to start playing my Jag more, anyway..

Send Albert a PM asking for MOD priveledges in this forum and there you go! All yours ;)

Kevincal, you've done a great job. You've been running this for what now? Two years? Anyway, I recently set back up my Jag so maybe I'll get some scores here in the future as well. Stick around Kevincal, be fun to play you on some of these.

Thanks Doc! :) It was fun while it lasted... Honestly my foot is sort of in my mouth on this cus i dont even own a Jag anymore! :P But I am constantly buying and selling games and I know I will have a Jag again someday.. Ya i guess I did this thing for almost 2 years.

I wanted to help out by featuring a game on the AVC Live Video cast but right after MGC everything went nuts when I had nolan on and I haven't gotten back to doing another video cast.

and now since I'm using win 7 the video card I use don't work with win 7 :(

I might be able to use my web cam to as I play on normal TV.

Youve been a great supported Dan thanks for that! :)

Cool! Having two people would probably make it a bit easier..

I just shot Albert a message, so I will let you know when I'm all squared away with it. :thumbsup:

Sounds good! Now the trick is to convince people to play JAG!!!!!

Hey guys, it looks like I am able to edit my posts in the Jag HSC now, so I can keep the main threads updated with the latest submissions, rankings, etc. I will talk to DoctorClu and see how he wants to take things from here.

I've actually picked up about ten Jag games this past week, all score-based, so I look forward to partaking in the competitions myself! :) :thumbsup:

Edited by Austin