IGNORED

Oddball Odyssey 2 storage tray

True story. Old man came in my store today and said he was going to make my day. So I asked what he had and he said Odyssey 2. Needless to say I was NOT excited. However he might have had a Power lords so I said bring it in to the store and lets make a deal. Well when he came in the door he had some odd clear storage tray to hold everything all nice and neat. I had never seen one in person and it was in dead mint condition so I guess he did make my day afterall with a neat new item for my collection.

post-1807-127855674328_thumb.jpg

It totally makes me think "this is a computer station" and looks great. I believe it was hand made by the looks of it, but very well done!

I'd want that in my collection as well!

No its a vintage O2 storage center thats I guess is very hard to find. It has a stamped maker on the bottom and I contacted them today for a little interview. Maybe I can see how many they made and where they were sold. I do know the retail price was $19.99 and $1 to ship in the 70's. The customer got it and all his games direct from some mail order company without boxes each cart had inventory number on it with matching manual.

Posted it at the videopac.nl forum to see of somebody has more info about them. Recently a not know system tray for the G7400 was discovered.

It was featured in odyssey adventure summer 83: ozyr's site

Made by Acrylic Designs Inc in Vermont. They also made them for Atari, Colecovision and Intellivision.

Here at this page you will find it also: the next level

It totally makes me think "this is a computer station" and looks great. I believe it was hand made by the looks of it, but very well done!

I'd want that in my collection as well!

No its a vintage O2 storage center thats I guess is very hard to find. It has a stamped maker on the bottom and I contacted them today for a little interview. Maybe I can see how many they made and where they were sold. I do know the retail price was $19.99 and $1 to ship in the 70's. The customer got it and all his games direct from some mail order company without boxes each cart had inventory number on it with matching manual.

Not sure why, but when I see a neat thing like that I want one, but then I find it is factory made and then I want to MAKE one. Could I (we) trouble you for some coverage shots? I have an O2 and it's box is pretty beaten up and I'd like to set it aside and have something different, something I might make one day.

More pics? For scientific reference, of course ;)

• 2 months later...