IGNORED

The easiest contest you'll ever win

MegaManFan

In honor of my recent 700th post, I'll have a contest of my own. The prize is a dead M*A*S*H cart. I've tried and tried to clean it, but I can't get it to work. Since I already have one it's worthless to me, but I'd rather not throw it away because it does have a nice condition label. So if you want the prize, here's all you have to do: guess the current number of Atari 2600 games I have (including cassette tapes and label variations) as of 11/19/02 at 9:25 PM CST. First person to correctly guess wins the prize unless they don't want it, then it defaults to the closest person to the actual # without going over unless they don't want it, and so on down the line. :D

We've had a lot of underguesses and a FEW overguesses but so far nobody's hit the nail on the head. Just to make it a little easier though you can safely assume it's NOT under 100; and if you've been reading the forum for a while you know it's more than that because I had a special post about it. Keep on guessing! ;)