IGNORED

Klax World Site Launch

Albert

http://www.klaxworld.comTony Bufort has launched a new website devoted entirely to the Atari puzzle game Klax. The site, Klax World, is a treasure trove of knowledge for fans of the popular arcade game that has found its way to many home platforms (including the Atari 2600, 7800, and Lynx). Some of the information you'll find at Klax World includes general info about the game, a summary of Klax tiles, waves, hints, and stack configurations, sounds from the game, links to all the different versions released, links to Klax-related websites, Klax-clones, and more. You can find all this and more at Klax World.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just a little update for anyone who cares. The site is doing quite well, with some nice international attention and a healthy dose of visits (considering this is such an old game, and a conquerable one).

I hope to be updating the site in the coming months with some unique and fun stuff that real Klaxers will appreciate.

-Tony

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the "Dave" you were referring to in your previous post saying that you told someone about KlaxWorld - was that Dave Akers?? If so, I greatly appreciate your getting the word to him. Just received an e-mail last night from him. Hoping he'd be willing to do a little e-mail interview that I can post on the site for all to see.

-Tony

• 1 month later...

Well, haven't heard back from him yet. I replied to his email to me regarding some programmer info, saying Thanks, as well as asking him for an online interview.

Meanwhile, KlaxWorld's traffic is not letting up - in fact, it seems to be growing worldwide!! Japanese, Spanish, German, and Netherlands users all seem to be enjoying the site very much.

-Tony